This has got to be an error...

Gogf

Indescribable
I have not editted this image. This is not a joke. This is quite odd though.

Attachments

• guestpm.gif
    guestpm.gif
    10.1 KB · Views: 256
I can't find anything odd about that pic...

THat guest was prolly me.

Some Hidden users are listed as guests. I am still curious on why people put themselves as hidden.

Some mods like to work outside of the public eye... :evil:

Others just don't like people to know they're online...

Originally posted by Emp.Napoleon
I think a while ago TF let people post before registering.
A very long while ago. A time when there're only a few hundred registered users at CFC. Almost 3 years ago... (Have I been around that long?) *shudders*

Could've been me sending a pm to another user. ;) There's several mods (and Thunderfall included) who are also in 'stealth mode'.

Ooh! Mods use stealth mode? :eek: No wonder noone ever sees where you come from and where you go to! ;)

Originally posted by Wizard
Ooh! Mods use stealth mode? :eek: No wonder noone ever sees where you come from and where you go to! ;)

That's so we can catch spammers when they least expect it. ;)

Originally posted by Chieftess

That's so we can catch spammers when they least expect it. ;)

You've never caught me :rolleyes:.

Originally posted by Gogf
Padma doesn't. I've seen he's browsing certain forums before.

One other privacy question: some peopl are sometimes listed as "Viewing Thread," not "Viewing Thread: This has got to be an error.... Why is that? They're not all moderators.

people who visit the forums can read threads, just not post

Originally posted by Gogf
One other privacy question: some peopl are sometimes listed as "Viewing Thread," not "Viewing Thread: This has got to be an error.... Why is that? They're not all moderators.
Some threads are in hidden forums. I presume that the posters are viewing threads in those, which is why those without access can't see the thread names. :)

Originally posted by ainwood
Some threads are in hidden forums. I presume that the posters are viewing threads in those, which is why those without access can't see the thread names. :)
Liar!:p

I don't belive I have acess to that forum.:p

Top Bottom