1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Thoughts/suggestions about game options

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Caveman 2 Cosmos' started by Actuarian, Jun 15, 2012.

1. JosEPh_II

JosEPh_II TBS WarLord

To quote myself and point out some grammar:
    I think it reads "it Can be deleted" Not it Must be deleted. There is a big difference. Can is a conditional verb.

And that statement is prefaced by the conditional statement "Should be turned off by default"

So there is No contradiction. But there is a misinterpretation of what was actually posted. Misread if you will. Not picking a fight or anything. :)

I will concede you this. Because when I get backhanded with a gauntlet I generally respond. Not picking a fight or anything. :)

JosEPh

2. Actuarian

Actuarian Warlord

Sorry. This is not worth the price of popcorn. My original comments still stand and you can't parse them with symantics. Anyone else can read Joseph's actual words and draw their own conclusions.

I'm done with this discussion.

3. makotech222

makotech222 Warlord

Another question on the AI City Governor option:

So i have it enabled, and it doesn't seem to be building the buildings any better than the default city AI. In addition, it doesn't select 'research' after picking all the buildings it wants to build, it just leaves the queue blank, wasting production. Would love for it to build all available buildings and then switch to research after it's done.

4. Koshling

Koshling Vorlon

Do you have any focus set for it, or just the governor with no focus? Also could you post an illustrative save game please.

5. Astax

Astax Prince

Does the governor work with multiple buildings per turn? I noticed that same problem

6. makotech222

makotech222 Warlord

No i don't think it does.

Edit: And no, i don't usually have any focus set. Trying to set one doesn't seem to accomplish anything, either.

Attached is a save. Ai city governor option is turned off ATM, since i found the default ai to be better. Most of my cities in the north west have loads of buildings available but queue is set to science by the AI. I think i may have turned off the AI control recently too, so you will have to re-enable it.

Attached Files: