Tool bar

Mozzington

Prince
Hiya, recently returned to number 4. Wow, so much better than 5 and 6. What have I been doing all of this time. Fresh install, downloaded bug but does anybody know what the name of the mod is that enables the tool bar at the bottom of the screen? It includes an upgrade icon, a couple of different coloured feet and crosses, airports, dot map etc. I can't find it anywhere. Thanks.

I can't remember what enables what, but I would install the BULL mod (it augments BUG directly), which can be found in the same place as BUG stuff. It could simply be a BUG or BULL setting, so read up about features. There's a help file in the BUG mod folder.

You can also simply try the BAT or BUFFY mod to have all the bug/bull stuff enabled.

Dot map is enabled by a setting in BUG. The toolbar to which you refer is a lot of settings that you can use to affect the unit icons. It is also turned on by a BUG setting, with the option to choose which ones you want in the toolbar. Just turn on the BUG option screen, by clicking on the green BUG head in the upper left of your screen, and look through it to find the settings that you wanted and to discover others that you may like to turn on as well. The grayed out ones require you to run BULL, as mentioned by Lymond above.

I think the "enhanced plot list" is one of the few BUG features that is disabled by default. To enable it, set the "Draw Method" to "PLE" on the "Plot List" tab.

The keyboard shortcut for placing a city dot should be Alt+X. That can be disabled on the BUG menu - but should be enabled by default.

Top Bottom