Tourist attractions

Thanks. :) I am glad about every feedback. My next one is quite difficult, especially the texture, so it may take a while.

And the graphic definitely works. I've included it in Cultural Citystyles as a modern barracks.

The xml-files should also be unchanged in the last update.

But Geo, you have added it in CC as the standard barracks? Please tell me you haven't! I don't want to uninstall CC.

But Geo, you have added it in CC as the standard barracks? Please tell me you haven't! I don't want to uninstall CC.

I have. Please link me to a graphic that can replace it for a modern barracks, and I spare your uninstall finger some work. ;)

DOES THE FORT NOX BUILDING WORK FOR THE NEW PATCH OF BTS:confused:

fahad, are you ready to UNLEASH THE RAGE?!?!

@Geo: It doesn't really fit as a barracks. Maybe a fort/defense type complex (well it is Fort Knox) or something like that.

@medhaerik: yeah, I do realize that. I think I'll use the current modern/future fort (area 51 base graphic) as barracks facility and or use fort Knox, or (more likely given JAT's sentiment) the apocalypse fort graphic as a modern/future fort improvement...

The Area51 graphic doesn't really fit either, its a small room with an airstrip outside.

Well, what would you use then?
Besides, it seems you don't have the right image of the graphic in your mind. It consists of 2 nuclear shelters, a bunker, a radar antenna and the airstrip.

Allright Geo, I will have a look, if I can make a new modern barrack. I have one or two concepts in mind, where I can use parts of the skin of Fort Knox, so it will have a similar style. Or do you have something special in you mind, what the barracks should look like?

Area 51 is really difficult to make a Civ4 building for it, because of the reason Capo wrote: It's only air strips and plain buildings, so it's difficult to create a concept which everyone will recognise as Area 51.

I think it's about perfect. :thumbsup:

And please don't think I requested an area51 graphic. It's only mentioned in the confusion with Capo.

Good, that you like it. :) About the Area 51, I just wanted to comment on Capos comment. I have something different in mind for next building, but I am not sure, if it will be ever completed, like my last project.

Top Bottom