Trading Interface

Fishercat

Chieftain
Hello all,

I am having difficulty with the Trading Interface when AI controlled Civs ask me for trades, the problem(s) I have are:

1) When a AI controlled Civ asks to trade resources such as Fish for Fur, I have no idea, or can't remember how many Fur resources I have and don't nesessarily want to lose that resource. From what I read, or interpreted from reading the manual is that if you have Fur(2) and the AI Civ asks for Fur(1) you can successfully trade without losing complete access to your Fur resource. However if you have Fur(1) and trade that Fur(1) you lose it? Is this correct? If this is true, then comes my main issue with the Trade Interface... When a AI Civ asks for a trade, if they say I'll give you Fish(1) for Fur(1) and it's many turns into the game and oout of the blue and I can't remember how many Fur(x) resources I have, is there a way I can tell before completely giving away that resource? So far as I can tell, once that Trade Interface is up I cannot click on anything else.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers,
Fishercat

If you have Fur (1) and trade it away you lose the resource. In my experience with the game, the AI has never asked me for something I only had 1 of.

You can click that you don't think you can accept the deal, then while still in the trading interface you can see how many of that resource you have.

However, there is a bug where when you do this, the AI no longer wants to trade away their resources (they are red). This has happened to me a few times. But it might of been in the old version.

You can always check how much you have of a resource by clicking on your capital city and looking at the resources at the top right of the screen.

Top Bottom