Trading problem since June 2020 update

Carazycool

Warlord
I play on XBOX, and since the game updated, I can no longer edit exact amounts of gold, gpt, resources, etc., in the negotiation screen. It will only let me increase offers by 100 gold at a time or 10gpt at a time. And if I accidentally go over I have to delete it and start from 0 again.

Anyone else having this problem?

I’m uninstalling and redownloading to see if that makes a difference.

PS4 user here, and same issue, but my side of the deal screen remains blank. Imagine my surprise when I was offered open borders and 4 gpt for nothing.

Just tried the delete/reinstall myself. Hope it works (not gonna hold my breath).

Delete/reinstall did not work for me. I usually play on deity and maximizing trade deals is usually a big part of my strategy. So I decided for the time being to just not rely on trading so much, and I put the difficulty down to immortal.

it’s really annoying though. I’m glad to hear that I’m not the only player experiencing this. Hopefully they’ll find a way to patch this soon.

PS4 user here, and same issue, but my side of the deal screen remains blank. Imagine my surprise when I was offered open borders and 4 gpt for nothing.

Just tried the delete/reinstall myself. Hope it works (not gonna hold my breath).
Had a similar deal for blank, then I noticed my diplomacy points went down. Guessing that is what I traded

I also play on Xbox and am having the same issue.

ı have same problem and because of this i am not playing game since 15 days. İt is serious problem and should be solved

İf you press x on the first screen ( right side ) when on gold or strategic resources , it is only increasing . Not decreasing

Also , diplomatic points doesnt shown on trade screen when we want to trade them

Last edited by a moderator:
I’m not sure how to make sure the devs know about this problem. If they were to somehow acknowledge that they know about it and that they are working on a fix, that would be reassuring.

I would also like to add to this that when an AI makes a demand it there is a significant delay between when you can 'accept' or 'refuse'. The AI has also been making blank demands. As in they are not asking for coin/open borders etc.

Good point. Did you submit the issue to tech-support? Hopefully they'll be able to fix it in an upcoming update/patch!

I just sent in a support request through 2K (hope that was the right move). With a link to this thread. Definitely needs fixed soon.

PS4, same issue, new bug then - can’t edit one time deal or gpt deal amounts, and when trying to sell DF, the DF is not displayed, although if you continue to press x, it will add up, and the AI offers to pay accordingly more.

I think it is Aspyr’s problem, as this bug is not present on the PC version.

Another thing that started happening at the same time as the trade bug is that as soon as I make an alliance, the majority of the leaders disappear from the diplomacy drop down. It’s annoying, but I can still talk to them if I click on one of their cities.

Another thing that started happening at the same time as the trade bug is that as soon as I make an alliance, the majority of the leaders disappear from the diplomacy drop down. It’s annoying, but I can still talk to them if I click on one of their cities.

Same thing for me too.

Top Bottom