Triumvirate v5.0

That DP system is horrible! Why do we change something when its not broken?!?
Last game we decided on a new system, where we would elect a pool of Designated Players. It worked great! So what do we do? We toss it out for the old system which was unreliable and hard to find people that would DP

If this is not changed back, I will not vote to ratify this constitution

Other Problems
It is just plain too complicated

There are deputies for governors and cabinet members, but not for the triumvirate? If anything it should be the other way around

Numertous typos...

I don't like the mobilazation idea, we will be in many wars, giving the triumvirate many more powers in these times

Black_Hole said:
That DP system is horrible! Why do we change something when its not broken?!?
Last game we decided on a new system, where we would elect a pool of Designated Players. It worked great! So what do we do? We toss it out for the old system which was unreliable and hard to find people that would DP

If this is not changed back, I will not vote to ratify this constitution

Hmm, did you look closely enough? There are only two differences between this DP pool and the DG7 one.
  • In this DP pool, the President is allowed to play if/when he/she wants to. IMHO this is broken in the current DG7 system, because we end up with a President who doesn't have many powers.
  • The details of how a DP is chosen aren't filled in. That is because Alphawolf has been editing continuously since day one and its easy to release a version which has something like this missing. I'd be OK with the current system of ordering DPs from highest votes to lowest of the ones who didn't play last term, followed from highest votes to lowest of ones who did play. If you're fine with that too, then we just need Alphawolf to edit it in. :)

DaveShack said:
Hmm, did you look closely enough? There are only two differences between this DP pool and the DG7 one.
  • In this DP pool, the President is allowed to play if/when he/she wants to. IMHO this is broken in the current DG7 system, because we end up with a President who doesn't have many powers.
  • The details of how a DP is chosen aren't filled in. That is because Alphawolf has been editing continuously since day one and its easy to release a version which has something like this missing. I'd be OK with the current system of ordering DPs from highest votes to lowest of the ones who didn't play last term, followed from highest votes to lowest of ones who did play. If you're fine with that too, then we just need Alphawolf to edit it in. :)
oops my bad....
I'm not sure how I missed that section... I think I saw the word Designated Player and assumed there was only one...
oops

I wish to thank everyone who commented and offered suggestions. I am currently editing the Triumvirate government and should have version6.0 up in one to two hours. Sorry of just now getting to it; I had my wisdom teeth removed Wednesday and have been out of it (high on vicadin{sp}). :crazyeye:

-the Wolf

Top Bottom