Triver's LH gallery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy :):):):), that looks awesome, could you send me that model right there? I want to use it as either Lapu Lapu or someone else maybe. I'd edit it so it didn't look exactly like the one you are going to make. :goodjob:

And really? You can't say dumb a** here?

You have many nice LH's Den. Why do you not upload them?

Wow, your Vytautas is really awesome! It looks excellent.

I should redo my Lithuania with your Vytautas and Capos Mindaugas and some other stuff.

Den; I don't know that it is actually possible, and even if it is I think it depends heavily on WHEN (i.e. which Blender program) the LH was made. I am pretty sure my Mindaugas LH was one of the first ones I made (probably fifth or sixth IIRC), so I probably used a version of Blender that wouldn't allow you to do this in NifSkope alone.

I don't want to stop you from trying, because if you figured it out it would be great and save me a lot of time (since I am going to have to shader him anyway for my Lithuania module pack), but I figured fair warning was in order here. :goodjob:

Hello, I've seen your Hayam Wuruk and Gajah Mada. I do say, I'm impressed.

But if I may add a few suggestions.

The Kings of Majapahit do have a penchant for tiered crowns, something they supposedly got from the Kings of India (but never a Turban), so I do like the tiered crown you placed on Hayam Wuruk.

However, they don't wear facepaint the kind that the leaderhead has now. What they actually wore was some sort of make up that makes their skin yellowish. Its not gold dust, its turmeric.

If Suryavarman from Khmer did use Gold Dust on his skin, some Majapahit Kings and Queens would probably say that Suryavarman overdid it. But Suryavarman's name does mean 'Sun King' or 'Lord of The Sun' or something close to that if I'm not mistaken.

The toga you have on Hayam Wuruk is great. Dignitaries back then wore that, according to some records.

Now about Gajah Mada.

Loved your Gajah Mada, just a small problem.

I think the hair is too wide on the back. Of course if its too hard to change, don't change it, its fine as it is.

Gajah Mada is supposedly a bit stocky, you already got that right.

The little top on his head is correct for that time period. even commoners have that kind of hair.

His clothing is spot on, so there is nothing much to change.

Gajah Mada is a bit of a warmonger, supposedly during the time of Tribhuwana (Hayam Wuruk's Mother) he had a feud with another noblemen on who would lead the army.

Lets just say Tribhuwana got mad at the both of them and lead the army by herself with the help of her cousin Adityavarman (who later became her Vassal for other territories under Majapahit that were part of Srivijaya)

And another thing which is interesting, Tribhuwana did leave the throne when Gayatri died, but she created a Council (whose members were noblemen) to 'Advise' (or steer) her son Hayam Wuruk while she still held her Duchess title over Kahuripan.

So yeah, for a while for Hayam Wuruk, whatever dear mum said was LAW. :lol:

Another interesting note, Gajah Mada came into power due to Tribhuwana and it was her policies that expanded Majapahit's territories. Hayam Wuruk just continued those policies (at least some records indicated that).

Sorry if I seemed to go a bit off topic in the end. Its just so that you'd get the feel of what kind of leaderhead you're making.

Keep up the good work. :goodjob:

I have only one problemm in my test. Xerxes have good shaders,but when I want click him again... -Game OVER!!! Well. I have another idea.

If you are attempting to shader Xerxes, I am relatively certain that The_Coyote has already done this. I don't have the files myself though, and I would be interested in getting them.

I also downloaded the "AndreaD" and "Makhno" files you have posted in the OP, they look pretty awesome. Who are they supposed to be specifically?

Also, your latest few LHs have been AWESOME, I can't wait to get back to LH-making after my mod is done. I should have four right out of the gates. :goodjob:

EDIT: I was able to figure out who Makhno was, and I'd suggest adding a mustache and altering the nose so it looks less like Washington, but other than that it looks cool. Still haven't figured out who the other guy is though.

I have only one problemm in my test. Xerxes have good shaders,but when I want click him again... -Game OVER!!! Well. I have another idea.

i deleted his material properties so if you copy and paste a material property back on him you'll do fine. he was done way before we could do shaders.

copy and paste a material property back
Yes. I know.

Here is the result. (With shaders)

But when I want to choose the LH for civ it crashes my game.

I can remake Xerxes. (Don't worry about autor ;))

Also, your latest few LHs have been AWESOME [...] :goodjob:

I totally agree. They all look awesome. the only reason why you got 'only' an A on that Vith.. Veu.. that lithaunian LH, was beckause of the BG. The guy himself was perfect ;)

And you have to release Gajah Mada soon.

Yeah, he is awesome, but compleately a-historical. That is why I prefer ekmeks version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom