Triver's LH gallery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
That looks great! Can't wait for it to be released:goodjob:

I agree with Smeagolheart, I think he looks right the way he is. Although I'm having a hard time getting past that shirt. :p

Another joke. I want to realese NEW Kuchlug. But I also have made him:Soldier!
Spoiler :

Can't wait til that dude is done :goodjob:

Hey Den!
What's up, haven't seen you around lately
When do you plan to officially release your 2 venetian WIP LHs?
And how is Simone Boccanegra coming around?

Never. All want play Civ V. They don't want to play Civ IV anymore!!! And they don't want my "stupid Leaders"!:cry::cry::cry:

Never. All want play Civ V. They don't want to play Civ IV anymore!!! And they don't want my "stupid Leaders"!
Wouldn't say that. Quite a lot seem to be disappointed by civ5. Somes are by the gameplay, lots are by modding restrictions. While the former might be a matter of taste, the latter is something that should be changed by the game developers. While that is not the case, civIV is not yet dead. Consider it a zombie if you like: as good as dead, but still walking around.

Also, I would say your LHs are stupid. It's said that you made more LHs than these, but you are providing them only through russian forums. Is that true? If so, why not providing them here as well? Russian forum won't be an option for quite a lot users as we are even unable to read cyrillic letters, not to speak from understanding russian.

Never. All want play Civ V. They don't want to play Civ IV anymore!!! And they don't want my "stupid Leaders"!:cry::cry::cry:

Actually, Civ V sucks compared to Civ IV. Period
And I want to use your LHs in RFCE!
Please consider finishing them

Never. All want play Civ V. They don't want to play Civ IV anymore!!!

I bet in 2 years this forum will be more active than the Civ5 C&C forum ;).

And they don't want my "stupid Leaders"!:cry::cry::cry:

I have no idea who "they" are, but we sure want them, and like already said they are very nice and some are excellent ;).

Alright Den, run through your forum both here and civfanatics.ru, searching for all your LHs
It's really hard to keep track of them btw...
Spoiler :

The last few are Andrea Dandolo, Makhno, Boccanegra, Gajah Mada, Hayam Wuruk (just noticed Boccanegra was already included above :crazyeye:)
I also saw your Pietro II Orseolo once (the image is down since), and it was very nice too

From all these LHs, you only uploaded 10 to the dl section of civfanatics: Alara, Kuchlug, Nebuchadnezzar II, Porus, Taxiles, Sargon, Shutruk, Lugal-zage-si, Lukashenko, Vytautas

I also found Andrea Dandolo and Makhno in this thread's OP, Croesus in your russian OP, and Gajah Mada in one of your CFC posts

Still no download for Orseolo, Boccanegra, Eleanor, Hayam Wuruk, Sanjaya :(

Attachments

• den_scorpleaders2.jpg
    den_scorpleaders2.jpg
    325.9 KB · Views: 815
  • den_pics.png
    den_pics.png
    244.8 KB · Views: 787
Civ V sucks fresh balljuice. PERIOD!
That's why you should keep creating your LH's, even if I might not be there anaymore to salute them.

I really want that Italian Julius/William/Charlemagne hybrid. He's pretty awesome.

I really want that Italian Julius/William/Charlemagne hybrid. He's pretty awesome.

If you mean Andrea Dandolo, you can dowload him from the opening page of this thread
But according to Den (at least his earlier plans), he is not finished yet

Den, I already added your Dandolo in the Beta 6 version of RFC Europe

I also plan to use Eleanor and Boccanegra, maybe even Orseolo
So pls release all your LHs. I'm sure there is need for all of them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom