Triver's LH gallery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
How to add an Environmental Intensity Index (ENV):

First thing is to go to the mesh's base LH, and select the base mesh's NiTexturingProperty, then Copy Branch (Ctrl+C in newest NifSkope) and go to your mesh select NiTriStrips and Paste Branch (Ctrl+V in newest NifSkope)

Uhum, uhum...

Well. Last year I wanted to realese Hayam Wuruk. Now I have parts. Maybe tomorrow he will be realese!:D

I don't know why, but i have some problems with ImageShack, i can't see there any image when accessing that site.
Yes,I have problems too.

I want to realese Gadjah Mada.

Where are the animation problems/ with which animations do the problems occure?
Do you see this toga? There are a lot of problems with it.

And one problem with the crown.

Why? Which part do you not like?
In his LHs there is no hmm...something,that have all LHs from other Lh makers. His LH different from other Lhs. But what is this "something"? I dont know. Without this "something" all his LH look badly.

In his LHs there is no hmm...something,that have all LHs from other Lh makers. His LH different from other Lhs. But what is this "something"? I dont know. Without this "something" all his LH look badly.
I know what do you want to say. Don't you like my LH because I am Russian? :cry:

Face sculpting! That always make everybody unique!
I did merge at some vertices and assigned beard to augustus_material. Body and beard now one mesh. Yes,I always use sculpting.

Well, if you true, it is really unable to see. If I see your picture the first leaderhead what is in my mind is Kumhanbebe (so the base) and not something unique. There is no sign of sculpting on his face. Sorry, for harsh definition but this is the truth. But the crown is really unique. :)

Den, don't listen to that Moderator Action: *snip* . They look perfectly fine, I can't wait for Gadjah Mada, he looks spectacular.

Well, if you true, it is really unable to see. If I see your picture the first leaderhead what is in my mind is Kumhanbebe (so the base) and not something unique. There is no sign of sculpting on his face. Sorry, for harsh definition but this is the truth. But the crown is really unique.
He doesn't need sculpting. He needs only reskin. Kumhanbebe's model looks like indonesian LH.
Nitram. I know how to sculpt. I know that Hammurabi by Firaxis base on Louis XIV . And I know,that sculpting can make LH ugly. I don't abuse this mod.
Gajah Mada will have a lot of sculpting! Because he was fat!
And I have a picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom