[R&F] TSL Earth Map - Loading Issues

janboruta

Artistriarch
I would like to ask for help regarding making a custom map into a working mod. I've built the map in WorldBuilder, utilising the old "Play Your Custom Maps" mod to access it repeatedly - all this, and testing the map with that mod went without a hitch. However, when I set out into making my map into a standalone mod, turns out it doesn't want to load anymore.

The map shows up properly in the setup menu, with the desired amount of civs and city states. I can start the game, the DoM screen of a chosen or randomly-chosen leader appears, but after 5-10 seconds the text "Loading. Please Wait" disappears and the game kicks back to the main menu, all the while the voiceover still plays in the background. No "Start Game" bug.

I've tried different methods of inserting the map into the game - from following vanilla XML to doing it with SQL (credit goes to Fortysw4rm as I used his code from his "Old World (BETA)" mod: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1295944948)

Attached are my built mod (included both the XML and SQL config files) as well as my most recent log folder, should it prove useful.

I am absolutely clueless as to where I've made a mistake. I've theorised it could've been WorldBuilder saving the map improperly, but likely something is missing either in the config files or in action/modinfo configuration.

Thank you for your time.

Attachments

• JanTSLHugeEarth.7z
    49.4 KB · Views: 148
  • JanTSLHugeEarth_Logs.7z
    40.7 KB · Views: 143
Top Bottom