Turn 1, 3960 BC

our CoL state I have to wait 19 hours before playing...also their post in the turntracker was at 8am my time so that was what I was going by. I am not concerned about it not being played by our President.

Dont worry I will play it before it expires if our President doesnt. I dont want to step on his toes on the first turn. :)

Think we should adjust the time though, 19 hours could be fairly difficult with people being dotted the other side of the world.

From the time I got the save (and Team Aloha too), it has been 17 hours. Piffle didn't post in the Turn Tracker thread immeadiately after playing, so I had to remind them, which is why the time is a bit skewed. Just try to get the save done within the next 7 hours or so.

I will play when its time.

ybbor..sorry..if you miss it. I will post here first then play it

Here is what I have picked up from everyones threads

1. Move scout to plains NW then NE
2. Settle in place if nothing interesting is found by scout
3. Name city Aloha
4. Build Warrior
5. Research Agriculture

I will play it in approx...15 to 25 minutes...in order to give our President the honor of first turn.

I am playing the save now.I will take screenshots and report back. First I will PM ybbor and tell him I played the save.

Nothing exciting..screenshots and turn 2 thread wil be started.

Saw clams but they are far away and I think the water to our East might be a lake.( gut feeling based on AI maps so who knows with this one.)

Ok thats cool, are we just going to keep creating threads after every save or are we going to condense them into one thread?

Saw clams but they are far away and I think the water to our East might be a lake.( gut feeling based on AI maps so who knows with this one.)

Indeed. It is a lake, there is two food on water tile. Very powerful tile with harbor we get 3 food and 3 commerce.

Kuningas said:
Indeed. It is a lake, there is two food on water tile. Very powerful tile with harbor we get 3 food and 3 commerce.

actually, harbor doesn't affect lakes.

and for the record, It's no big deal that you (robboo) played.
1)I was counting on the turn-tracker thread. that creates a problem when they didn't post right away. with the time they sent it, I would have played it right away.
2)I have school. so playable times are from 4-10pm (CDT) (the reason this post is late is because I'm recovering from bronchitis and had to stay after to make up some work. In fact, if not for this one-day thing, I would have played the save before robboo stepped in)
3)even with the late post in the turn-tracker I would be playing the save right now, 20 hours, which I guess while not great, is well within the 24 time-limit. and not that bad for how late it was posted

So essentially, between the bronchitis, and the late post by Piffle, this should have been the exception, not the rule. I know this probably doesn't reflect well on me (to say the least :p), but it's great that we have a good team and constitution to respond to the situation before it came in danger of becoming an issue.

Dont worry about it ybbor just get better soon, were all so eager to get on with the game that your lucky one of us didnt just play it after a minute :)

I almost waited but I didnt want George to have to step in and I knew if I walked away and went make supper I would probably watch TV or drink a beer and forget you guys.

In no way shape or form does this reflect badly on you. Now if you would have been posting all over the forum and not playing that would be different. :p

Remember..I am a stay at home dad/at home business owner who plays too much on the internet..so I will be able to check at least 16 to 18 of every 24 hours period..unless I am out of town.

I have now set up a filter so every e-mail we recieve with an attachment is forwarded to my inbox. :) this'll help protect us in case we get another late turntracker posting :D

Does a copy of it still go to the gmail account??

yes .

Turns out I screwed up after all...I did not include the word team in innovia email. I resent it . My mistake.

I am setting up a contact list on the gmail. Double check it someone and should we add our own emails to it???

We did at TNT, mines kinda obvious just my username at hotmail.com.

I think after 19 hours we should just let anyone play it

I disagree..we need order. Lets just keep the play order as described and if we run in to problems then we can change it. I would not mind letting the 19 hour limit being shorter...say 15 hours..

OH and heads uP piffle has the save ..we are next up.

Top Bottom