Turn 152 - 360 AD: THE REPUBLIC OF FANATIKOU

Donovan Zoi

The Return
It is now official. Fanatikou has become a Republic. Production is back in full swing, and our coffers are overflowing to the tune of 50gpt. I will give a more detailed report tomorow, but for now, here are some basics:

* We have a Settler due in Shen Ling next turn.

* We have a Worker due in Kungbaio Haian next turn.

* We have a Horseman stationed in the Barracks of Yun Qiuling, awaiting Rider training and upgrade.

* I am building a Galley in Yun Qiuling in hopes of removing the GCA Galley once and for all. Workers and Settlers thereafter.

* I have gifted Apolyton 25 gold per our tentative "gold for tech" agreement. I have a feeling they will want more, but I will push to keep the number lower than 35gpt. More on this tomorrow.

* I have renamed Anyang Sushi to Jingyu Jianduan.

I am sure there is more, but don't have the time to post screenies right now. Expect a full report tomorrow around 5pm EST(2200 GMT).

50 gpt is not bad considering we had only two workers until recent times. Finally, this nation is on the path to true greatness.

YAY Were now a Republic :D

Long live the Republic! :cooool:

Spam!!!

Originally posted by Octavian X
Hail the People's Republic of Fanatikou! Long live our Emperor! :D

We do have some serious work to do, though. CivGeneral, where's the next settler going?

Alright. Here is the plan. I am thinking about sending the settler by the Iron as indicated by the blue dot. The City should be named "New <Insert the name of the old city that was raised>". There we should connect to the iron incase if our current source runs out.

Don't build a city on that red dot east of the blue one. Build it one tile North East.

As promised, here are some screenshots. Let's start with a zoomed out look at the Republic of Fanatikou(note: name of Anyang Sushi was changed in actual game; made this screenie after reopening the save and retracing my steps):

Attachments

• cfc360ad.jpg
    cfc360ad.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 109
Here is our capital, Shen Ling. What does everyone think of building a Marketplace next, and chopping down 2-3 Forest tiles to hasten production of it? A Market will get us more gpt and will allow more growth due to increased happiness.

Attachments

• 360ad-shen_forest.jpg
    360ad-shen_forest.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 92
Originally posted by CivGeneral

Alright. Here is the plan. I am thinking about sending the settler by the Iron as indicated by the blue dot. The City should be named "New <Insert the name of the old city that was raised>". There we should connect to the iron incase if our current source runs out.

Great work, CG. :) As you will see, our plans are pretty much on target, although I agree with Hygro about moving that one site NE.

Please check out this thread for a detailed expansion plan for the north and east.

May that extra gtp should go to science so that se can get some gold for giving techs to Apotholon

Actually, it is us who will be paying Apolyton for techs. I had a long chat with them tonite and will post my report tomorrow when I receive a copy of the Chat Log from Trip. We are looking at paying them 35 gpt for now(for 10 turns), and they are giving us Silks. After they discover Invention, we should get that as well.

I will run the numbers for you in my forthcoming report, but it is a good deal. Make sure to check out my Ambassadorial thread tomorrow afternoon.

Also, Poly now has the save, and will be getting it to us shortly. I hate to control the game, but I would really appreciate it if I could once again play this one. I want to make sure we are taking full advantage of our new Luxury, Silks.

Top Bottom