Turn 172 - 560 AD

I say we have to resettle equilibrium soon iven if it isn't domesticly feasble for matters of Prestige.We have to show Apolyton that we are capable to hold what is ours as a strong and capable ally.Showing to Apolyton that we mean bussiness will make them respect us more as a valuable ally thus strentghening our position within the alliance.

We should settle our new northern canal city ASAP. It should be our next city. We need to keep APO in good favour, and not settling it soon will lower it.

I can agree with the Equilibrium proposal, and will therefore have the workers continue a road to that site while we ready a Settler from Yun Qiuling(in 4-5 turns, IIRC). We have another Settler coming out of Xiang Zhou, and I plan on sending that one to the southeast to hasten our FP-ring expansion.

Sound good?

E_T and conmcb25 of Apolyton came to the embassy asking that we renew a 40 gpt deal that we had with them. Apparently this has just been an oversight. Could we arrange to have this restart, or cancel it if we can't afford it?

I'm not very sure about the current state of affairs in the game.

I say we have to resettle equilibrium soon iven if it isn't domesticly feasble for matters of Prestige.We have to show Apolyton that we are capable to hold what is ours as a strong and capable ally.Showing to Apolyton that we mean bussiness will make them respect us more as a valuable ally thus strentghening our position within the alliance.

I agree with that as well, and if worst comes to worst we have to cede it back to APO. Sure, a settler is worth a lot but if we get to keep the position.... In my humble opinion I think it's a gamble, but a gamble very worth taking.:mischief:

Edit: for excessive comma use :lol:

Top Bottom