Turn 155 - 390 AD

Donovan Zoi

The Return
Not much news.

* I switched Shen Ling and Jiang Mapi to Marketplaces.

* Two settlers(one in south, one in north) almost to their destinations.

* Gave Poly 40 gold this turn, although we are currently making 38gpt. But don't panic. I have only temporarily removed a heavy trade tile for extra food so that Shen Ling can grow next turn.

* Workers are mostly concentrating on Hill mining.

* Postponed Theology trade with CGN again. Hopefully speciifics can be worked out in tomorrow's chat.

* Optimized Jiang Mapi so that it can get the Market in 8 turns.

I will post a screenie later, as I am pressed for time. :)

Great work!

Gah, there goes my last turn. Well, I'd had enough anyway. Thanks to all who let me have a go, the trouble was worth the enjoyment I got out of it.

And cheers to DZ!

What do you mean, GBM? You are President until turn 160. :D

Just so you know my MO for playing saves, I will usually wait for you until we've had the save for over 12 hours. Then I will play it to keep the save moving. :)

Hmm, I didn't know whether I had that extra five turns or not. Lucky me :D

But yes, thanks for the help. I've been asking people all term not to let me do all the ordering around, but for them to take their own initiative. It felt so often like I was simply running the game on my own, and the cabinet were just onlookers, saying 'dont forget me!' (Disclaimer - Above is a sweeping generalisation based on emotions. NO offense intended.)

Assert yourselves, people. I'm not going to make anyone an involved citizen, without help. I can only lay the soapbox in front of you, you have climb up on to it.

I've mentioned this before, I just really think the game would benefit from it.

You are saying we should talk more or are you saying that to the lurker? :hmm:

To whoever wants to enjoy the game ;).

Thats really it. To convince people to participate. So yes, lurkers, and unenthusiastic frequenters.

Top Bottom