Turn Chat - 1425 A.D. - Friday, March 14 (10:00 PM EST, 3:00 AM GMT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
:cringe: I just have a few more things to say...

- There's still cannons in our border cities! Why were they used? Atleast started moving with defense.

- What happened to the cav? They were only supposed to move one, pillage, and retreat...

- You let the workers around Kyoto finish the roads? They're useless right now...

- There's workers by New PDX mining hills that will never be used! What happened here? I told you about these two...

- We aren't agressively building rails to the Bab cities. That's what those extra workers were supposed to do, with infantry escourt!

<rant>This is why I wanted more workers (and more catapults way back then) in the first place! I knew this was going to happen! We really shot ourselves in the foot the last 12 turns. We should be gearing up for the Iroquois invasion right now. I don't even see any rails bordering the southern cities! Why is our one cav still headed to Persia when Greece is already at war with Persia? This was our intent, and I mentioned it.</rant>

American Declared war on Persia to :)

I would dearly love to join Cheiftess in a detailed rant, but I cannot download the current turn zip. Can someone correct this?

However, it does appear that we are suffering from the same problems in military deployment that I have been griping about for eight hundred years. Our infantry is never moved to the front, the road and rail needs of our armies are neglected or ignored, and our cavalry takes constant, needless casualties because no one seems to do anything to screen it from counterattack. :wallbash::wallbash:

CivGen's posted plan for the quick subjugation of the outlying Iroquois cities will work quite well, but ONLY we deploy our workers and soldiers properly beforehand. As it is, from CT's description, our cavalry might never get there in time because no one has made any preperations to redeploy it.

Feodor Ardent
(throwing maps and charts in the air in frustration)

Feodor - I've sent you an email with the save. The file server is having some problems right now.

I would like to join in Feodor and Chieftess's Rantings
What happened to the Cavalry. They were suppost to move, Pillage, & retreat. Speeking of Pillaging, what about the Railline that is connected to Ur to the east. And I am gonna push for Building a Railroad Network in the Frontlines.

:rant: *Sigh* This is why I suggested Catapults whay back when the whole thing started. and why is that lone Cavalry unit heading back to the Persians. That unit is suppost to return home to avoid any MPP Entanglements.

CivGeneral, remember that rifle we tried to defeat once? He was on that very rail line.

If your issue is workers, kindly redirect your yelling at the governors. Request that they build workers, and set earmarked tasks to be the very raillines you request. Remember, the national government isn't the only entity that needs these workers.

Lastly, the next time you need to vent anger at the President, use the approiately named Presidential thread. We like to keep our archives clean.

If your issue is workers, kindly redirect your yelling at the governors. Request that they build workers, and set earmarked tasks to be the very raillines you request. Remember, the national government isn't the only entity that needs these workers.

Aye, then, yer excellency. We shall have to petition all the governers to get drafts of workers. Where would be the best place to do that? Individual threads?

Originally posted by Octavian X
Lastly, the next time you need to vent anger at the President, use the approiately named Presidential thread. We like to keep our archives clean.

Sorry Master :(. BTW who should I post the Worker suggestion since there are no Govenors in that area.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom