NinNES I: Antiquity Broken

Nintz

King of the Britons
Deadline for 960 B.C. orders is Friday, February 8th at 6 PM PST. Also known as 1 AM February 9th GMT, or 11 AM February 9th EST (Australia)

[TIMER=2/8/2013 6:00 PM PDT; Orders Closed][/TIMER]

That didn’t go as planned. The overwhelming thought of the thousand remnants of the Greek army, shattered and defeated. Clearly, Troy was stronger than anticipated. And who needs that Helen person anyway? Plenty of other women in Greece.

NinNES I: Antiquity Broken

Background: The Trojan War has ended. Rather disastrously too. The great walls of Troy managed to hold against the defenders, but when the famous horse entered the city for the coup de grace, some Trojan fool thought it funny to light the whole thing on fire, as an insult to the Greeks. Their most powerful heroes died in the flames that night. The Greek Army never managed to recover.

The following morning was a rout, as the Trojans crushed the broken armies of Greece.

Now, Greece has fallen. The only power in all of Europe preventing the armies of Egypt, Assyria, and Troy from invading has now collapsed.

What will happen?

Mechanincs:

Welcome!

I am new to NESing in general, but have loved it thus far. I figured that I would try my hand at modding one, and this seemed like an interesting start.

You take control of a nation in 1000 B.C, or in many areas a city-state or tribe, and attempt to lead it through a classical world that developed in numerous different ways.

Each turn represents 5 years.

There are three key differences:
1. Greece can no longer act as a bulwark against Middle Eastern nations.

2. According to the Aeneid, the Romans were Anatolian Greeks, or Trojans. This NES assumes that is true, thus Rome has absolutely zilch in terms of base advantages over other Italian city-states. A good leader could theoretically still make the Roman Empire if they so desired though.

3. Troy has managed to retain their power, and controls most of West Anatolia, though not as far north as Byzantion. (Constantinople/Istanbul)

Economy:

Each area has its own economy relative to numerous factors. 90 something percent of the map is dirt poor as it is inhabited by nomadic tribal people, or a very simple agrarian society. In this NES, nations will have gradually more developed economies based on distance from Babylon, as well as other factors like politics, geography, and time elapsed.

This economy can be changed and upgraded in any way you see fit, though numerous natural resources in your areas are likely to help you. As with most NESs, I will be using EPs, or economic points.

Additional Note: In the stats you EP is displayed: (bank)/(income) ((resources benefits)). Growth will occur, but will not be shown.

Technology:

Technology is relatively under your control. I don’t think a “tech tree” is quite accurate, as it feels stiff and not really organic.

I don’t quite think the hands-off approach is right either from a player standpoint.
So, you are allowed to make certain areas of tech a priority, and emphasize funding into them. This will greatly increase your chances of getting a breakthrough there, though it is not guaranteed.

Similarly, there is a small chance of receiving a random tech in any category simply due to a person discovering it in your nation. It is a very, very small chance, however.

Theory Points:

Something new here, I figured that with the massive amounts of historical Greek philosophers and scientists littered throughout the known world, the clear lack of a Greece should prompt other nations to pursue these ideas and pastimes.

Every nation will NOT have even one TP to start, though some highly developed nations such as Troy and Phoenicia will start with an income of 1 or 2.

I don’t want Erik the Icelandic mathematician theorizing on the existence of infinity. At least, not immediately.

The way these work is that you will in time acquire certain buildings or social policies that promote learning in your nation. Libraries, academies, schools, etc. They will contribute to your TP income.

You, as a player, can then invest TPs wherever you think prudent. They heavily influence technology as well, as investing in mathematics may provide drastically more efficient infrastructure buildings, whilst investing in chemistry could provide a new metal to use for war, such as iron or steel. I’m not about to give anyone steel anytime soon.

You can choose which field to invest in, though not the random bonuses you get.

Weaponry:

I am going to allow certain “designs” to emerge over time, similar to EQ’s Capto Iugulum system.

HOWEVER

I am not going to allow you to directly commission a design, that is too ahistorical for this time period. You could, at the most, encourage blacksmiths and engineers in your nation through policies and economic investure. Don’t expect a new design though.
If you can find a weapon you cannot produce yourself, you can then reverse engineer it. Your people may or may not be able to produce the item itself immediately, depending on the materials used. For example, an advanced catapult designed by the Egyptians could require large amounts of iron. If your nation doesn’t have iron yet, tough. It can attempt to rebuild the weapon with an inferior material, such as bronze or copper, and it may or may not work.

Also, these designs are not going to be marginal improvements over the previous, they are more along the lines of chewing up and spitting out the competition. Thus, difficult to produce.

Discipline:

The other element of warfare is the soldiers.

I am representing how good your soldiers themselves are through discipline, a rating of 1-100%.

1% means you have no army. At all.

100% would be similar to the Spartan style birth-to-death professional army.

Chances are most people will hover at about 35-50%, (tribal players exempted) which implies a trained army or militia, though not overly much. This rating will affect your combat to some degree, though not an immense amount.

Diplomacy:

I am always going to allow everybody to see the world map. Not really accurate, I know, but I am taking measures to ensure historical realism is preserved, thus making the map available purely as a resource for the player.

See Rule Amendment #1
For Example:

Diplomacy is limited to those with you have contact previously, or know about. Italians could pursue diplomacy with other Italians, Carthaginians, Greeks, and perhaps Egyptians. Beyond that would be dependent on your trust in rumors, sketched maps, and word of mouth. Contacting a government that was just deposed may not help you very much.

Political Unity:

This is intended to make it difficult for certain types of nations to achieve empires. Greece and Italy, for example, are going to suffer from a very low political unity rating unless you take significant measures to instill national pride and unity. This is basically stability.

Natural Resources:

Pretty straightforward, all nations will most likely have bonus resources that grant them interesting properties. Some are better than others, but all help you. The resources section will tell you the exact quantity of each resource you have. Having even one gives you the benefits. Having 2 allows for trade. Strategic resources such as copper, horses, iron, or timber give their additional bonuses with 2, not 1 resource due to the fact that they enable certain units with one.

Some may have a "Unknown" bonus. If this is the case for you, pay attention! This particular item could potentially have large benefits with a little research.

Nations can and will gain or lose resources over time, as dictated by trading and their borders.

Note on Trading: When your nation trades a resource away, it will gain the benefits of any resource it trades for, as well as the one you are trading. However, it should be noted that the mere presence of strategic resources does not mean you have an abundance of them. Trading them away may result in you losing them. Also, trading away too much of a regular resource may result in you losing that resource as well. As a general rule of thumb, keep in mind what land you control and the general resource distribution when considering what to trade away.

Projects:

Projects are allowed, they will help you tremendously, but they are expensive. You want one, it is most likely going to be awhile on 100% EP.

Also, Tribal nations can undertake a project to change them to being civilized, like industrialization of this age. This project scales depending on where you are.

A second project is required to modernize the military, which scales to the size of your army.

Domestic Orders:

I will take into account ALL domestic orders you send me. You enact a law or policy, something is going to happen. Might be good or bad, but something will come of it.

Stories:

Stories are not necessary in any way, shape, or form. If you do write some, I will take that into account. Issuing orders through stories for example may allow you bonuses or abstract values like diplomatic contact that you could not otherwise achieve.

Nation Stats:

Nation/Player

Capitol City

Natural Resources

EP: Bank/Income

TP: Bank/Income

Political Unity

Projects

Other Misc. Facts Worth Mentioning

Army Stats:

Unit: Attack, Defense, Mobility, Siege, Cost.

Civilized Units:

Spearman: 1,3,1,2,1
Swordsman: 3,2,1,3,3
Light Calvary: 3,1,3,1,2
Archer: 2,4,1,1,3
Ram: 1,1,1,6,2
Catapult: 4,0,1,8,4 Requires Copper. Requires mathematical theory or reverse engineering. Buildable by: Troy

Tribal Units:

Raider Infantry: 2,1,2,1,1
Slingers: 1,2,1,1,.5
Horseman: 3,1,4,1,3

Both:
Scout: 0,0,3,0,.25 Costs 2 EP to unlock. Currently buildable by: Alba Longa

Navy Stats:

Unit: Attack, Defense, Mobility, Blockade, Cost.

Civilized Nations:
Trireme:2,2,3,1,4
Cog: 1,2,4,1,1
Ram Ships: 3,2,1,1,3
Fire Ship: 4,1,2,3,6

Tribal Nations:
Galley: 2,1,4,2,2
Longboat (North and West Germanic Peoples only): 4,1,5,1,3

Map:

You may notice that only a handful of nations are present. Not so! The numerous tribes I have labeled are fully playable nations, but I have decided not to mark them on the map due to their generally loose government and border definitions. Should anybody select one of these nations, I will define it's borders for you accordingly.

Spoiler :
europele1.png

This map currently includes the chosen tribal players.

Additional Note on the Map:

Many places don't have a nation in them. These white spaces are available for conquering, if you so desire. They are only lightly populated, so a small expeditionary force can claim them. Some spaces, like Northern Greece, will most likely be conquered early. The Sahara however would give you drastically less benefit, and possibly some problems. So choose your colonies with care!

Application:

Player/Nation
Leader Name
Background of Leader
Capitol

For reference, the "civilized" nations available are: Persis, Medea, Assyria, Egypt, Phoenicia, the Hittites, Troy, Crete, Athens, Argos, Elis, Sparta, Corinth, Larissa, Ambracia, Delphi, Cyrenaica, and Calabria.

Order Format:

PM me orders titled: NinNES, [Nation], [Turn No.]. Include the following:

Stats
Economy Spending
Theory Spending
Domestic Orders
Military Orders
Diplomatic Messages and Treaties
Misc.

Rule Amendments:

Amendment 1

Stats:

Spoiler :

MoreEpicThanYou/Alba Longa
Dynasty: Aenean
Capital: Alba Longa
EP: 0/26 (+2)
TP: 0/0
Political Unity: Medium
Army: 16 spearmen, 5 swordsmen, 6 archers, 10 light cavalry
Navy: 9 triremes
Discipline: 45%
Natural Resources: Fish (x3) Wheat (x2) Wine (x3) Horses (x1) Ivory (x1) Timber (x2) Iron (x1)
Exporting: Wine (x1) Wheat (x1)
Importing: Copper (x1) Wool (x1)
Total Benefits: +2 EP per turn. Negative stability events are notably less effective. (Unknown). (Unknown). Advanced naval construction enabled. Training of mounted units enabled. Advanced copper unit training enabled.
Projects: Royal Tomb (8/20)

bonefang/Heruli
Dynasty: Valamir
Capital: Alagir
EP: 0/22
TP: 4/1
TP Bonuses: +1 Animal Husbandry
Political Unity: Unstable
Army: 8 raider infantry, 11 slingers, 11 horsemen
Navy: N/A
Discipline: 40%
Natural Resources: Honey (x1) Deer (x2) Horses (x4) Copper (x1) Timber (x1), Wheat (x1), Wool (x1)
Exporting: N/A
Importing: N/A
Total Bonuses: +1 mobility for mounted units. Positive stability effects are slightly more effective. Negative stability effects are noticeably less effective. Advanced copper unit training enabled. Mounted unit training enabled. Advanced naval unit training enabled.
Projects: Military Modernization (0/11), Social Reformation (0/30), Merchant Bribing (4/20)

Gem Hound/Troy
Dynasty: Heracleid
Capital: Troy
EP: 4/58 (+1)
TP: 0/2
TP Bonuses: +5 Mathematical Theory, +3 Biology, +1 All
Political Unity: As Russian Concrete
Army: 16 Spearmen, 8 Swordsmen, 7 Archers, 4 Light Calvary, 1 Ram, 4 Catapults.
Navy: 8 Triremes, 6 Cogs, 2 Ram Ships, 4 Fire Ship
Discipline: 58%
Natural Resources: Marble (x2) Stone (x3) Copper (x3) Horses (x1) Iron (x1) Fish (x1)
Exporting:
Importing:
Total Bonuses: +1 attack and defense for melee units. +1 EP per turn. +2 to all defensive sieges. +1 mobility for mounted units. Negative stability events slightly less effective. Advanced copper unit construction is enabled. Mounted unit construction is enabled. Advanced iron unit construction enabled. -1 cost of all buildings. +1 to all naval battles.
Projects: Logistical Development (7/20)

MrL567/Thuringians
Dynasty: Wulfaz
Capital: Hulniset
EP: 2/26
Army: 28 spearmen, 14 archers, 2 light cavalry
Discipline: 38%
Natural Resources: Deer (x3) Wheat (x1) Timber (x4) Pork (x1) Iron (x1)
Exporting: Deer (x1)
Importing: Fish (x1)
Total Benefits: Negative stability events are greatly less effective. All siege weapons have +1 attack, all boats have +1 defense and mobility. (Unknown). Advanced naval construction enabled.
Projects:

christos200/Greece
Dynasty: Macedonia
Capital: Pella
EP: 4/44 (+3)
Army: 78 raider infantry, 11 slingers, 15 horsemen
Navy: 4 galleys
Discipline: 46%
Natural Resources: Silver (x2) Stone (x2) Horses (x3) Copper (x1), Wheat (x1), Fish (x3), Marble (x1), Wool (x2)
Exporting:
Importing: Fish (x1)
Total Benefits: + 1 mobility for mounted units, +3 EP per turn, + 2 to all defensive sieges. Negative Stability Events noticeably less effective. Advanced copper unit training enabled. Mounted unit training enabled.
Projects: Great Wall of Greece (49/200)

mythmonster2/Phoenicia
Dynasty: Baal
Capital: Tyre
EP: 25/50 (+5)
TP: 0/1
TP Bonuses: +2 Colonial Governments, +2 Logistics, +2 Mathematical Theory, +1 Metallurgy
Political Unity: Very Stable
Army: 24 Spearmen, 8 Swordsmen, 23 Archers, 4 Horsemen, 18 Mercenaries, 5 Pikemen
Navy: 23 Triremes, 12 Cogs, 11 Ram Ships, 7 Fire Ships, 8 Pirates
Discipline: 55%
Natural Resources: Fish (x4) Marble (x2) Ivory (x2) Copper (x1) Timber (x2), Silver (x1)
Exporting: Timber (x1)
Importing: Stone (x1) Wine (x1)
Total Benefits: Negative stability events are slightly less effective. +3 EP per turn. War Elephant enabled. +2 to all defensive sieges. Advanced copper unit training enabled. Advanced naval training enabled. -1 cost for all buildings.
Projects:

Popcornlord/Greater Sicily
Dynasty: Bion
Capital: Reggio
EP: 0/45 (+3)
TP: 0/2
TP Bonuses: +1 Colonial Governments, +1 Trading, +1 Mathematical Theory, +1 Naval, +1 Espionage, +1 All
Political Unity: Stable
Army: 19 Spearmen, 10 Swordsmen, 13 Archers, 5 Light Calvary.
Navy: 14 Triremes, 4 Cogs, 4 Ram Ships, 1 Fire Ship
Discipline: 43%
Natural Resources: Fish (x5) Stone (x2) Pork (x3) Copper (x2), Wool (x1), Wine (x2)
Importing: Gold (x1) 2 EP per Turn
Exporting: Stone (x1) Pork (x1)
Total Benefits: Negative stability events are noticeably less effective. +2 to all defensive sieges. +3 EP per turn. Advanced copper unit training enabled.
Projects: Espionage Creation (15/24)

spaceman98/Urartu
Dynasty: ?
Capital: Arzashkun
EP: 0/42 (+4)
TP Bonuses: +3 Animal Husbandry +1 Metallurgy +1 Army Tactics
Army: 15 spearmen, 6 swordsmen, 16 archers, 8 light cavalry, 6 rams, 11 Mercenaries
Navy: 3 triremes
Political Stability: Stable
Discipline: 35%
Natural Resources: Silver (x3) Stone (x3) Copper (x3) Gold (x1) Wool (x1)
Exporting: Stone (x1) Silver (x1)
Importing: Horses (x1)
Total Benefits: All melee units have +1 attack and defense. +4 EP per turn. +2 to all defensive sieges. Negative stability events slightly less effective. Advanced copper unit training enabled. Mounted unit training enabled.
Due to geography, your capitol has a permanent +1 for all units when defending.
Projects: Capitol Library (5/12)

topsecret/Scythia
Dynasty: Anacharsis
Capital: Kazakh
EP: 0/29 (+3)
TP Bonuses: +1 Agriculture
Espionage Ability: 1
Army: 15 spearmen, 2 swordsmen, 8 archers, 23 light cavalry
Discipline: 47%
Natural Resources: Stone (x2) Gold (x3) Horses (x6) Copper (x1) Wheat (x3)
Exporting: Horses (x1)
Importing: Salt (x2)
Total Benefits: +1 mobility for mounted units. +2 to defensive sieges. +3 EP per turn. Negative Stability events are slightly less effective. Advanced copper unit training enabled. Mounted unit training enabled. -1 cost for units
Projects: Monasteries (10/20)

DC123456789/Brittany
Dynasty: of Rennes
Capital: Vannes
EP: 28/18
Army: 17 raider infantry, 14 slingers, 6 horsemen
Navy: 8 galleys
Discipline: 50%
Natural Resources: Wheat (x2) Fish (x4) Timber (x2)
Total Benefits: Negative Stability events less effective. Advanced naval unit training enabled.
Projects: Military Modernization (10/21)

Loki242/Chersonesus
Dynasty: Ikralios
Capital: Chersonesus
EP: 4/23 (+2)
TP: 1/1
Army: 6 spearmen, 9 swordsmen, 14 archers, 5 light cavalry
Navy: 6 triremes, 8 cogs
Natural Resources: Fish (x2) Copper (x2) Horses (x1) Stone (x1)
Exporting: Fish (x1)
Importing: Silver (x1)
Total Benefits: Negative stability events are slightly less effective. All melee units have +1 attack and defense. +2 to defensive sieges. +2 EP per turn. Advanced copper unit training enabled. Mounted unit training enabled.
Projects: Walls of Tychus (17/32)

Patchy/Norway
Dynasty: Hárfagri
Capital: Stavanger
EP: 0/30 (+2)
Army: 9 raider infantry, 15 slingers
Navy: 8 galleys, 8 longboats
Political Unity: Stable
Natural Resources: Fish (x3) Timber (x2) Silver (x2) Copper (x1)
Total Benefits: Negative stability events slightly less effective. All siege units have +1 attack, boats +1 defense and mobility. +2 EP per turn. Advanced copped unit construction enabled. Advanced naval unit construction enabled.
Projects: Social Reformation (30/36), Military Modernization (0/24)

Bair_the_Normal/Érvaind
Dynasy: Dáirfhine
Capitol: Dúnsláine
EP: 0/16
Army: 8 raider infantry, 8 slingers
Navy: 10 galleys
Natural Resources: Fish (x2) Wool (x2)
Importing:
Exporting:
Total Benefits: Negative stability events less effective
Projects:

Update 0: 1000 B.C.

The world is changing. You can smell it in the air. Where there was once an aura of barbarianism, aggressiveness, and war. Now, there lies a different scent. Questioning, reason, logic. These are growing tenfold as nations adapt to the changing climate.

Middle East:

Iranians flee homeland. After the noble Iranian people fled from the growing threat of barbarian horsemen in the north, rumor has it they have found a place to settle on the other side of Assyria. Merchants speak of two small nations, Persis and Medea. Who knows what trouble they may cause?

Phoenicia considered most wealthy nation. While many envy the wealth of others, Phoenicians are found to be the single wealthiest group in the Middle East. Most attribute this to the godlike powers of their leader King Abibaal. His managing of Tyre into a true metropolis has been labeled one of the most impressive feats of the day.

Troy proclaims independence from the Hittite Nation. Rather startling news, as the famous Trojans of West Anatolia have officially decided to create their own nation. Perhaps more perplexing is not that they done such a thing, but that the Hittites have not stopped them. It would appear that the Hittite Empire is far too large and corrupt to truly stop them. They have not even bothered to curse Troy for their boldness, instead proclaiming they had more important matters to deal with. On the Trojan side, Priam III has said he will work towards the bettering of Troy versus her enemies.

Mediterranean:

Greece in Ruins Nearly a century after their disastrous Trojan War, the Greeks have still failed to rebuild. They are divided, both among themselves and others. It is a cutthroat world there, and signs of recovery are not good.

Macedonians Unite Just above Greece, the nomadic Macedonian people have always lived on the edge of civilization. Treading the fine line between tribal customs and advanced traditions. Under their new leader Alexander I, the different tribes have finally united, and he has proclaimed himself King of Macedonia. It would appear This new nation is certainly looking to fight its way into the realm of world powers.

Latins Corner Trojan Markets While the Kingdom of Alba Longa has always held close ties with Troy, this development is most worrisome for many of the Mediterranean nations. The Latins have found a way so that almost all imports from, or exports to, Troy must pass through their nation first. The massive increase in tariffs is expected to boost their economy over time, provided Troy does not feel the need to cut them out of the equation.

Venetians Land near Tyre Sailors from the city-state of Veneti recently landed near the Phoenician capitol of Tyre. Whilst there was initial confusion between the two nations, it would appear that all was worked out long term. The sailors have brought back extravagant tales, and the leaders of Veneti have officially lauched an envoy to continue contact officially with this newly encountered nation. Veneti-Phoenicia diplo enabled

Steppes:

Heruli Tribe Finds Success with Raids Though raiding, plundering, and pillaging is nothing new to the people of the steppes, the Heruli tribe has had remarkable success as of late. By changing their tactics from simple get in-get out to diversion plundering, their nation has seen a massive increase in wealth. Their neighbors are none too pleased, but clearly are incapable of stopping them yet.

Scythian Tribes Invade Taurica and Crimea The fearsome Scythians were always far to the west on the steppes. Recently however, there are rumors that at least one tribe has moved much closer to Europe. What this means for the people of nearby lands is not guaranteed. Tales coming from Crimea have been mixed. Some say the Scythians have found a new raiding ground there. Others claim a lone warlord seeks to establish a kingdom on the peninsula. It is truly anybody's guess. A new Scythian tribe will appear in Crimea within the next 2 turns, if no one intervenes.

Central Europe:

Thuringians Make Contact with Mediterranean Nations The tribe of the Thuringians recently resettled far to the South of their original homeland. They had believed that none would be there when they moved. They were surprised when they had to expel a native Celt tribe to take their land by force, and even more so when scouts spotted the city of Venetia even farther to the South. The Thuringians and Veneti have made contact. What could happen now? Thuringians-Veneti diplo enabled

Three-Way WarThe West Germanic tribes have engaged in total war. The tribes of the Frisians, Angles, and Saxons all lay claim to Holstein, current home of the Angles. It has been mostly light skirmishes thus far, though all three tribes are likely to fight more deadly battles in the coming years. Their immediate neighbor, the Jutes, have remained neutral for now, though one must wonder if they too have aspirations to invade the Angles.

You May Now Post

Go ahead and make your claims.

Also, I'll make sure Update 1 is longer. This is Update 0, to provide some background info for everyone and have a handful of events happen.

...Hi
Spoiler :
Player/Nation: Bair_the_Normal/Kingdom of Tetwan [Western Moors]
Leader Name: King Uksintas
Background of Leader: Hoping to take advantage of the influential wealth of Phoenicia and the proximity of its newest colony, Carthage, the (relatively) prominent tribal leader, Uksintas, led a campaign to unite the divided and often warring Western Moorish tribes. After the victorious end of his bloody campaign that lasted seven years, Uksintas led his united, but still diverse followers to travel northwards, settling down to found the city of Tiṭṭawin, capital of his new nation.
Capitol: Tiṭṭawin (Tetouan)

Added!

Looks interesting. Would you mind putting nation names on the map? It makes it a lot easier to read.

-Popcornlord/Calabria
-Rec Felix I
-Felix I is the latest in a long line of kings who have traditionally ruled over the Calabrian culture, one of the oldest in Italy. He himself is still young at a mere 15 years of age, having recently inherited the throne from his deceased father, but has already proved himself a competent leader at battle during wars with the Tribes of Sicel. Although Calabria has traditionally kept to itself, Felix I has far greater ambitions than his predecessors, ambitions only matched by his hatred of those that he views as barbarians.
-Reggio

Map updated with names.

Also, stats posted.

I suppose I'll jump in.

Player/Nation: DC123456789/Athens
Leader: King Archippus
Background of Leader: The House of Neleides had ruled Athens for over a century. King Archippus inherited the throne from his father in 1012 BC, at the age of 24. Now 36, he is respected across his realms as a wise, fair leader.
Capital: Athens (obviously)

Noted, and welcome.

Also, if everyone who posted in the pre-thread actually does this, we have reached the 10 player mark. Yay!

Alans will be in this.

much to the anguish of Krzowwh
:D

Alans will be in this.

much to the anguish of Krzowwh
:D

I forgot to tell you, the Alans were taken out due to wrong time period. You claimed the Heruli in your other post, so I'm going to assume you are them.

I suppose you could just make yourself the "Alans" tribe in that location, much earlier. Ahistorical, but not so much so that I would disallow it.

Macedonia is here.

I forgot to tell you, the Alans were taken out due to wrong time period. You claimed the Heruli in your other post, so I'm going to assume you are them.

I suppose you could just make yourself the "Alans" tribe in that location, much earlier. Ahistorical, but not so much so that I would disallow it.

Heruli it is then ....
Krzzwoh informed me about it :)

Spaceman98/Urartu http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Urartu
Leader Name: Arame
Background of Leader: Since time immortal, the Armenian people have lived under the great mountains of the Caucasus, the path between earth and sky, near the silvir mirror of Lake Van. But now, a new menace rises in the South, breaking this peaceful, tribal world. Urartu was just one of many towns, cities and tribes. However, through skilled diplomacy (and a few well placed invasions and assasinations) Arame managed to unite these tribes against the vile Assyrian threat. Soon, he hopes to rule over all of Greater Armenia, from the Great Peaks to the borders of the Hittite Empire.
Capitol: Arzashkun

Is this ok?

Added you in.

Also, I have already received two sets of orders! I was not expecting them so quickly, and if more people send theirs in, I'll get started on the update.

Top Bottom