Turn Limit STINKS!

Bearcat44

Chieftain
I need a fast and easy ("for dummies") fix to the turn limit in the game. I know nothing about computers or software. I couldn't begin to tell you, for example, "where" on my computer the game is stored. Im not interested in that sort of thing, Im just interested in the game.

I struggle for hundreds or turns, and dozens of hour in real time, only to have the game arbitrarily END!

Where is the setting to make turns unlimited and still scored?

Yes, I am aware the game "allows" you to keep playing after the turn limit, but that's no good because it's not scoring any more. That just plain STINKS.

There is no way to increase the number of turns through the menu system. You have to modify one of the text files that's installed with the game. If you're interested, please post again and I'll be glad you walk you through the process.

There is no way to increase the number of turns through the menu system. You have to modify one of the text files that's installed with the game. If you're interested, please post again and I'll be glad you walk you through the process.

Thank you. Where would I find directions to modify the files?

I'm not aware of any specific instructions how to modify these files. Perhaps the easiest way would be for you to post your alpha.txt and alphax.txt files here and I can modify them. Please let me know if you need additional information.

Top Bottom