Turn Session Awards

Shattered

Lord of Utopia
Hello citizens of Arete! I have come to you to announce a contest that the Triad has set up. We are offering the reward of playing our final turnsession to a non-Triad member.

The Triad Chamber will nominate 5 people that fit the following criteria:
Excellent Roleplay
Excellent Gameplay
A combination of Both

These 5 selected people will go up in a private poll. The winner of the contest will then be given the honor of playing the save in our final week. The nominations shall be given over the next few weeks.

Good luck to all that strive for this award. May you do your best!

(comments and questions?)

I nominate Methos, dutchfire and DaveShack, if we are allowed to nomiate now of course. :)

Im sorry Joe, but the Triad Chamber nominates people. This consists of me, NZL and Al Knight. We plan to do the nominations over the next week or two, so we can gauge how well everyone is doing.

Ok, those are the three i would like you to consider then! :D

Thanks, we encourage mention of people and deeds, as we don't have eyes and ears everywhere

Due to the rebellion which did not remove the Triad from power, I assume that the award still holds its original value? How does this advisory council work? I'm afraid that the play session timing doesn't work well for me. However, I would be more than happy to help with organizing the effort to see to a well played session. Did NZL run a session yet? It could be his last for a while, with the coming elections on the 5th. This next one (turn 5) is to be the last prior to the ellection right? I wouldn't want to rob that right from NZL. He's earned that position I think.

I think any faction should respect your award session, as I see it, but it depends on their benevolence of course.

If NZL plays the save around this weekend and you play towards the latter parts of next week i think you should have no worries about not getting a go. :)

Top Bottom