Turns 44-60

I hardly see how that can be effective.

Like effectiveness or lack there of would deter them from doing something

"Because of budget cuts, it has been declared that while we need to pull a military rush, we cannot afford a barrack and we will have to go without warrior code since we want to snatch philosophy. Thus a reg warrior rush is intended."

I hope that's a quote from MIA Epsilon Team Free. Especially since we got WC from the GH ;)

We did, thats handy :)

Yeah.. the Zapotecs taught it to us. See here

I wish it were a quote from them too !

had a look at the save, but honestly, didn't feel comfortable to play the turn due to the fact hat I don't know exactly what to do with the workers...the worker in the jungle, does he road for the lux?
Wotan will know and should play

Now *that* would be awesome, vind.

I'd just road through to the lux right now, we don't need to chop this jungle off at all. When we have more time we should though.

A gardener has started working for us and we are going to hire a stone mason soon. ;)

Sugar Shack founded, have started it on a Worker.
MS will finish a Warrior next turn, do we want anotehr Worker after that or a Settler?
Trump was sacked by the Barb but he only took 6 gold! Left the Curragh build unharmed!
LF now set to produce a Settler.
Two Warriors helping each other hunt for the SW Barb.Camp. This required an extra 10% lux but it will be for a single turn. Back to 20% next turn after some MMing and unit juggling. ;)
We have spotted another probable body of land! At least coastal tiles...
Free is slowly catching up in points, must be they have a lux connected.

Coastal to the east. Anyone up for a suicide Curragh? Since the granery is up and running and we have another Curragh in the que, I think we coudl risk a suicide to see another land mass.

Just name it the SS Hatti and send a ramshackle, barely floating contrivance across the ocean.

i think we should check that tile 2 north west of where he is now and then if nothing there we may as well :)

I'm for the suicide mission after said northern exploration. MS should build a worker. Imelda's should switch to a worker next too.

I know it is an illustion, but it is nice to see Bede's avatar, comforting somehow.

And yes, use all prudence before we commission the SS Lemming on her exploratory mission. Let us give her every chance for success.

I don't see the point of a suicide mission. What would it reveal? That there is a coastal tile there, well we already know that so it really doesn't accomplish anything.

If there was an edge of a border there and we could establish contact with someone then fine otherwise keep on exploring north and beyond

Builds as indicated by Tubby. But I agree with Robi about the value of a suicidal mission. Not much to gain at present.

Quick turn around. Not much to report I guess. Builds as discussed. Wheel in 4 turns. We have discovered the Barb Camp. It is in the BG SE of the small lake. A HM and a Warrior in it. We have two Warriors two tiles from it. Forgot to get a screen dump of the map. Sorry. :(

someone else got literature :(

Top Bottom