UB Issues

Does changing the UB require sincing it with the python. If yes, I think 3Miro should do it. I found a good art TR. I'll upload it soon.

You don't have to do anything in python, unless you change the order of the buildings in the XML files. If you keep them at the exact same order (like I changed the Salon to Manor House without moving it), then everything is fine.

Everything that is needed to "sync" with Python is to make sure the building section of Consts.py is up to date in the indexes (also if you remove a building, you have to make sure it is not references anywhere else in Python).

If you want, I can change the Chateau to Winery and let you do the art afterwards.

I don't think this is good enough. I kind of think the current Salon art is better, but you make the call. BTW I forgot to post to you, I did the XML and Python, you can do the art at any time.

The way I see it is that Burgundian winery should be different then the winery improvement. Th eimprovement should represnet that place where grapes grow and then wine is made. The Burgundian Winery (or maybe wine-house) should be a place where richer more "sophisticated" people (i.e. full of themselves nobles) gather to drink. However, I may be wrong.

Top Bottom