UFO experts: ETs could invade Australia

woody60707

Deity
http://www.eutimes.net/2010/06/ufo-experts-ets-could-invade-australia/
Melbourne: Experts in Australia have expressed their fears that a full-scale alien invasion of the Northern Territory is about to take place.

Though astronomers and police say the flares seen across a 360km-long stretch of the Top End coast were probably caused by a meteor shower.

But highly qualified UFO-ologists said they believed the bright lights were space ships on a pre-attack scouting mission, and Darwin-based UFO expert Alan Ferguson said the flares were obviously aliens.

“This all sounds like UFO activity,” the Daily Telegraph quoted him as saying.

“Meteors usually just flash across the sky and leave a tail. But UFOs will stay in the same spot and wobble up and down and side to side. Fast movements.

“That’s how they work,” he explained.

Ferguson said UFOs nearly always came to the Top End during the dry season.

“It may be just that there are less clouds and we can see better. Or it maybe that we’re outside more during the Dry,” he said.

“Or maybe the UFOs are interested in our military activity. There are always more of them about during (Operation) Pitch Black,” he stated.

Superintendent Bruce Porter said police received many calls about the flares at about 9pm on May 25, and even launched a search when they feared a boat was in distress.

“We took this seriously, but the indications are that nobody is missing,” they said.

Just last month the NT News reported on how one Territory town’s invasion by UFOs had been recorded in the world’s most famous museum for extraterrestrial life.

But Superintendent Porter believes the flares were probably a meteor shower.

So when Australia is invaded, and taken over by aliens, will they take a harder line on the Japaneses whalers in there waters?

We should form a global anti-UFO paramilitary groupto defeat this threat, only when their ultimate base from Cydonia is eliminated can Earth be at rest.

I for one welcome our extraterrestrial overlords
I agree All hail our new extraterrestrial overlords

Why would aliens go to Australia? Aren't they supposed to be looking for intelligent life?

hahaha thats funny you should do some research next time :goodjob:

Don't worry, we have Jeff Goldblum and Will Smith!

OP article said:
But Superintendent Porter believes the flares were probably a meteor shower.

We gotta get Superintendent Porter as soon as possible, because he is obviously cooperating with the ETs.

"UFO expert". "Qualified UFO-ologist".
I hope when they arrive they have at least a non-******ed reason for invading and aren't looking for water or slaves.
If they just want to destroy us becase we might someday become a threat they can just nuke us from orbit and don't need to set foot -or whatever they have instead of feet- on this planet.

Why would aliens go to Australia? Aren't they supposed to be looking for intelligent life?

Nah they're just looking for some drunks to probe so it makes it look like they made the whole thing up. You wouldn't probe a respected scientist, since he'd be believable.

Which reminds me that I really want to know what rural drunkards have up their asses that is do damn important. Or maybe I don't want to know.

This is a actually a civfanatics forum, so I assume everyone here knows about other civ-related games like Alpha Centauri. And anyone interested in that game knows that in the manual Brian Reynolds recommends Anvil of stars by Greg bear. Anvil of stars however, is a sequel to another book called Forge of God. So I'm sure we all know what happens when aliens land in Australia. Hopefully Yosemite is open this time of year :)

But highly qualified UFO-ologists said they believed the bright lights were space ships on a pre-attack scouting mission, and Darwin-based UFO expert Alan Ferguson said the flares were obviously aliens.

:lol: @ "highly qualified UFO-logists"

“This all sounds like UFO activity,” the Daily Telegraph quoted him as saying.

And does he even know what UFO stands for? Unidentified flying object. Meaning it could be a number of things.. a weather balloon, an atmospheric anomaly, secret government airplane, deorbiting satellite, etc.

But yes, these "highly qualified UFOlogists" have to assume right off the bat that these are aliens... totally ignoring what UFO stands for in the first place.

More like highly paranoid.

I think the title should be changed:

"People with paranoid delusions think Australia might be invaded by space people".

Huh, I didn't realize aliens had a desert fetish.

OH WAIT.

It all makes sense now! :run:

How does one become a "UFO expert" anyway, since none have ever visited us and nobody has ever seen one to examine one?

How does one become a "UFO expert" anyway, since none have ever visited us and nobody has ever seen one to examine one?

I guess by talking about UFOs at every opportunity without sounding too stupid/crazy and by putting a lot of work into one's delusions by writing and publishing a lot of books.

Hmm...
Up until yesterday I didn't now anything about eutimes.com, shortly afterwards I concluded it's run by far-right lunatics and now I suspect it's a very clever -albeit not too subtle- comedy site.

Man, you should have used this article instead: http://www.eutimes.net/2009/11/ufol...tes-aryans-of-earth-welcome-this-et-invasion/

Much more senational.

I should say so....

According to some ET contactee like George Adamski, many Extraterrestrials are pure beautiful White Aryan blond and blue eyed humans, who are extremely benevolent, a shoeprint of one of those Aryan Extraterrestrial was found carrying a Swastika.
The Swastika is an ancient symbol of the Aryan race, and perhaps white aryan are descendents from those Aryan Extraterrestrials.Watch out you evil Jews, your days are numbered on Earth, Aryan ET will come invade Earth and bring Aryan justice for planet Earth !

BLOND NAZI ALIEN SUPERMEN LAND IN AUSTRALIA!

Top Bottom