ugliest leader

wjo is the ugliest leader

• Total voters
Sury or gilgamesh. One looks like yoda and the other looks like a lion crossed with a man.

Is this a Vanilla-vote?

My vote would go to Darius, if I could vote for him :)

I wondeeeeer whyyyy... :rolleyes:

Sad to say, the further backwards we go in history, the less attractive people are in general (to us, that is). Some 70 years ago being plump was considered to be beautiful, as it was a sign of wealth. Not anymore!

Saladin. Ugly beard, brows; plain, uninteresting clothing.

Beauty standard are different across culture. In the context of western beauty standard, Victoria is surely the ugliest woman I have seen. Judging by photos, she was very ugly in her prime as well.

Beauty standard are different across culture.

The Mayans thought flat foreheads and crossed eyes were beautiful. Parents would tie wooden boards to the heads of their babies and dangle something in their faces so that they would not grow up to be "ugly". If they had made Pacal accurate then Louy might have some competition.

The Mayans thought flat foreheads and crossed eyes were beautiful. Parents would tie wooden boards to the heads of their babies and dangle something in their faces so that they would not grow up to be "ugly". If they had made Pacal accurate then Louy might have some competition.
Sounds like a wonderful culture, doesn't it.

Definitely Victoria. With all due respect to any English here, lol, she looks like she had one too many servings of Yorkshire Pudding. (I hope I'm not going to hell for making fun in the name of the Queen.)

Whenever she pops up on my screen, the first thing I see is her double-chins ... note the "s" at the end of "double-chins."

And Gilgamesh looks like a crack head with dreads.

That's rasist dude.

And it could be considered racist to assume that crackheads with dreads apply to a certain race alone.

But my vote goes to Louis. Ugly face, ugly clothes, ugly everything.

He was being sarcastic. There's a running joke on these forums to say that things are rasist, intentionally spelling it with a "s".

He was being sarcastic. There's a running joke on these forums to say that things are rasist, intentionally spelling it with a "s".

Oh, jokes. I see...

For a person being here for a few months, I still don't know much. But learning=not repeating mistakes.

It's more of a joke from the strange, dark, and abstract lands of the CFC off-topic forums. Don't worry, you guys will learn the naunces and cultures of this strang land, but it takes years to really get all of it, and some of it you just have to be there.

Sure, Louis is ugly, but he's got style. Victoria's plumpness and double chin does a good job at depicting the greatness of the British Empire. Saladin, on the other hand, is not as ugly as the above leaders, but he has no redeeming features to his ugliness.

Sure, Louis is ugly, but he's got style. Victoria's plumpness and double chin does a good job at depicting the greatness of the British Empire. Saladin, on the other hand, is not as ugly as the above leaders, but he has no redeeming features to his ugliness.

I must be weird because I don't think Vic is ugly at all! She's beautiful in her own way if you ask me! Saladin is a bit ugly, yes, but I like the way he looks. He's exactly like my ex teacher.

No one can compete with Louis to be ugliest.And Darius is also similar to a monkey sitting and making a show to people.

Top Bottom