[UI] All Promotions description in tooltip

@Gilesteil

Yes sorry, I just tested it by itself. It works. It conflicts with the MOD 'Unofficial Patch and Thals Balance (v 70)' (Although I have deleted the Thals Balance bit), problem occured when upgrading from v69 to v70... ....So, I have a tough decision to make.

You can try to merge code in file UnitPanel.lua , search 'gilestiel' and add in the unopatch file.

@Thalasicus
Yeah it is handy though cause it calculates the cumulative total of a promotion upgrade...

I can't seem to find this mod anymore. I searched for Gilestiel on steamworks, but it didn't find anything (although to be fair, that search function on steamworks has seemed nonfunctoinal recently)

the scouting promo info is not showing correctly. image attached.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-04-21 at 4.51.11 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2013-04-21 at 4.51.11 AM.jpg
    137 KB · Views: 260
Can you upload this to something else as well? Steamworks buggs out if I try to play while I'm on the road (in other words in offline mode). It will try to update all of my mods, but in doing so it will uninstall them before it looks for an update, which means that if I'm not connected it deletes everything I've subscribed before realizing it can't reinstall them. Great mod though, allows me to actually see all of the abilities on 'that one scout' that I've had since the start of the game and is still around at 2050.

Exellent mod, still it doesn't solve promotion visibility problem in case of LOTS of promotions: http://imgur.com/8ibWhc4 <-- that's a fully pimped scout who found bows in ancient ruins, made it into fully pimped archer, than lancer, dumped horses in favor of some anti-tank weaponry and ended up in helicopters. All promotions plus some wonders, and in 1080p last two promotions are hidden.

It's an old thread, but Civ5 is still last civ game and hopefully some kind soul will fix this.

p.s. no sign of certain size for tooltip in .lua - "Gilestiel ToolsTips add" code sets text string for tooltip, then it's given a texture from atlas, no digital values - no idea how to make it wider.

Version 1.0.3.279 and I can't seem to get it to work. Also, can you see enemy units stats using this mod?

Top Bottom