Uighur_Caesar's Civilizations

Nice - congrats on the release. There sea resource the Hallef reveals, is that a strategic, bonus or luxury resource? Or is it random?

Edit: also, judging from the in game screenshots the colour scheme looks like it's identical to Tanzania's? I guess it's almost unavoidable at this point though..

It's not a problem really.. I more or less only play themed games, like African civs, Greek civs, modern age civs, Enlightenment age civs, south American civs, etc... So it won't be a problem for me at least as long as colour schemes are locally distinct.

Thanks for this release!

I don't really think it looks much like Tanzania's, it's much more saturated.

The icons colours sure, but in game? I'm going to test it just for fun, but really, I don't think it's actually a problem.

I don't really think it looks much like Tanzania's, it's much more saturated.

No, you most correct young man, they are more than easily distinguishable :)

Excellent release, probably my favourite civ of yours yet!

I can still try to get you a more unique colour scheme if you want.
definitely didn't forget about it completely and start playing Skyrim

... And strongest in-game.

Congrats on the relase Uighur (didn't even know you picked it up :p).

How is the amount of Science you receive from adopting Social Policies that known civs have already adopted calculated?

Congrats on the relase Uighur (didn't even know you picked it up :p).

How is the amount of Science you receive from adopting Social Policies that known civs have already adopted calculated?

Looks like it's the average of the total science output of met civs that have adopted the policy in question.

Top Bottom