UN Vote: Barbarian Level

Robi D said:
And you would consider cossaks on the basis of slightly better odds of getting a free tech or 2? The fact that its seems that you would just shows that a bit of randomess can add some interesting choices to the mix
Some of your fellow babe's can tell you more about the randomness of my brain. That was just a whiff :rotfl:

The Council vote NONE in the UN.

Although far from unanimous ... the breakdown is as follows

None = 4
Roaming = 1
Restless = 2
Raging = 2

Need some medicine Cham old chap ??? :p

So we are tied :(

Next method.

:hmm: I have posted the raw data ... could everyone else do this and we tally individual votes ???

:lol: or do teams have to poll if they prefer the breakdowns kept secret :rolleyes:

The other thing would be for teams to have a revote with none or raging as the only choices.

Chamnix said:
That would essentially be saying Team FREE must choose one of those two.

I was thinking that all teams run polls with just the too options as there are many people who would not have voted for either option, so it would be unfair to just let team FREE revote. My suggestion is like a run off election, no option gained a majority so we revote with the top 2 choices.

Ginger_Ale said:
Technically, RegentMan and I have the casting vote as admins...do you guys want us to break the tie or have a repoll?

Would we need to poll that option too:lol: ;)
What if you and RegentMan end up split:p

I too (personally not as UN Rep) like the idea of the administrators deciding as they can look at the raw data.

:lol: I suppose Rik could cast the deciding vote if RegentMan and Ginger Ale have different opinions.

Enough with the beurocratic nonsense! :eek:

It's time for our admins to take a stance and vote. :p

(speaking from a non-offical standpoint)

At least Restless and None are the only options that really make sense imo. :)

Should we have a poll (if Restless is the choice) if goody huts should provide workers instead of settlers (like usual in Gotms) to lower the effect of luck? :old:

RegentMan and I have decided on Restless. Here's how:

3 teams wanted barbarians of some sort, 2 did not.
Of those 3, 2 wanted raging, 1 wanted roaming.

Therefore, we will go with a compromise of those choices, and select the middle option, Restless.

Fair enough? :)

No, I do not think it is fair enough, sorry. I stated early in this thread that I do not think any kind of averaging maths on the choices will be fair, and gave my reasons, here.

I would rather see a repoll with raging or none as the only alternatives, as suggested by Robi D. It will not at all mean what Chamnix makes of it, only allowing individual team members to vote between one of the two could change the outcome for the other teams as well.

This said, if you as admins decide that this is what it will be, then I will of course be quiet and live with it, it's not that big a deal after all. But I definitely don't think that restless is a good compromise, given how the votes were cast.

Top Bottom