[Vanilla] Unable to steal great work of art

MiguelRosales

Chieftain
Hello, I’m playing on the PS4 version of the game on hotspot with my brother, when I send a spy to one of his cities with an amphitheater I am unable to steal great works.
I already transferred all of my great works to him and have every slot on my civilization empire. It still doesn’t allow me to steal the great work. Does anybody have a fix for this?

Hi. Why do you think this is bug? Any word from Firaxis?
I think the ability to steal art works was disabled intentionally to balance the game.
Developers pay a lot of attention to exploits. They want we play fair. Stealing art works is a kind of exploit. You can spam spies and steal a lot of art pieces getting a great advantage if your target is Culture victory.

But the problem is PS4 players must steal art work to obtain trophy Repo man.
Trophy Repo man and so platinum trophy are unobtainable since update 1.03 was released in the may. 2Ksupport dont give any explanations, they just send bug reports to developers.
Firaxis dont care about trophies cause another trophy Plow the sea from Maya and Gran Colombia Pack is unobtainable too.

Is it possible to get reply from Firaxis? Do they answer to gamers? Must we ask Sony for help?

Top Bottom