union great general

bernie14

Filter Manipulator
this is the union great general

DOWNLOAD

what do u have in mind? :)

Oh, nothing specifically. Just think that your sioux and iroquois units were some of the best units out there (Just compiled all your iroquois models and made buttons, so hopefully they'll be going into the Legend of Revolution mod tomorrow). Pretty much any tribe you would decide to do would be fine by me. Apache, comanche, navajo,---eskimo.:lol: Hell, just about every type of unit you do looks great!!

Oh, nothing specifically. Just think that your sioux and iroquois units were some of the best units out there (Just compiled all your iroquois models and made buttons, so hopefully they'll be going into the Legend of Revolution mod tomorrow). Pretty much any tribe you would decide to do would be fine by me. Apache, comanche, navajo,---eskimo.:lol: Hell, just about every type of unit you do looks great!!

great THANKS :D.....no plans for natives in the near future though, a couple of ww2 era great generals, german and american, then i think i am going to work on some more flavor units for my cuba mod....

great THANKS :D.....no plans for natives in the near future though, a couple of ww2 era great generals, german and american, then i think i am going to work on some more flavor units for my cuba mod....

Oh well, I tried. Can't wait to see ww2 great generals.

@NikNaks: here are the buttons for Bernie14's Iroquois.

View attachment Iroquois buttons.zip
Iroquois_button_pic.jpg

Top Bottom