Unique Balance

I just got partway through a game playing Russia when I noticed that Red Army upgrades to Longswordsman and Longswordsman and Pikeman upgrades to Red Army. So all melee units reach a dead end and can't be upgraded past Red Army.

I'm not sure that the German unique building is nearly as good as say, the American one: +3 Happiness that requires upgraded wheat vs DOUBLING the culture output of cities, requiring nothing? Or maybe the Roman forum? This needs some balancing.

I thank you for this mod, though I have a question regarding the Red Army; why does it replace the Rifleman? The Red Army would be the post-October revolution military, placing it after 1917. In Civ terms, that should be Industrial-era, so shouldn't the Red Army be a replacement for Infantry? Rifleman would be dated for the 1800's, not the 1900's. IMO, given the period they were first create, the Foreign Legion would be better set as a replacement for the Rifleman.
And, as noted by reckinerguy, they upgrade to Longswordsman, making them a dead-end upgrade.

A few other small bugs I noticed:
-In the Strategy entry for the Abbey, you say "has access too a wine resource". "Too" is used to mean "also"; the word you want is just "to".
-In the historical entry for the Eagle, you have "Eagle" misspelled as "Egale"

I also noticed that none of the DLC civs have any new units. Will you be adding them when you start work on the mod again? If you're open to suggestions, I think the Vaka would work as the Polynesian's UU.

how about increased strength for iroquois warriors in the forest. like 20-25%. warriors become obsolete pretty quick and the iroquois were well known as one of the fiercest native tribes.

There's a nice mod that has new UB's for every civ that didn't already have one up on the workshop.
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=75512247
Unfortunately, it replaces the second UU of every civilization to give them the UB. Perhaps that mod and this one could be merged?

There's also a mod that allows for more than two unique bonuses to be shown on the workshop, here.

Top Bottom