Unique Missionary or Inquisitor: How?

Moriboe

King
For a new civ I replaced the inquisitor and it works. But I can also still purchase the standard inquisitor. I tried to disable it by adding a function to GameEvents.PlayerCanTrain, but without success. Does anyone have a lightweight solution (no overriding of game files) for replacing a religious unit as UU?

For a new civ I replaced the inquisitor and it works. But I can also still purchase the standard inquisitor. I tried to disable it by adding a function to GameEvents.PlayerCanTrain, but without success. Does anyone have a lightweight solution (no overriding of game files) for replacing a religious unit as UU?

You don't train inquisitors, you conscript them.

Tried to add a unique religious unit to India (Bhanak), didn't mind the fact that they could still purchase the original and it showed up in the start screen and civilpedia as being "unique" and that only the Indians may obtain it.....

However, playing with another civilization I realised that I could purchase the unique religious unit (Bhanak) with ANY civilization. Which is my real problem and one that has for the moment made me choose to go in a different direction with India...

I am guessing, this is a bug in the base game to do with the purchase faith function (since religious units aren't built)...

Top Bottom