Universal Suffrage whitout Democracy!

Sedano_87

Chieftain
Hi to everyone,

While playing Civilization IV in Single Player mode, fractal...(basic game) I usually earn a lot of money that I could use to finish production when adopting Universal Suffrage (after researching Democracy).

My surprise and question comes now: Being the Aztec empire I could adopt Universal Suffrage in the early game (of course without researching Democracy). How is that possible? is an unique skill of Aztecs? is it a reward for researching or building something in first place? Could have been a present of villagers?

I am sorry but I didn't realize when I exactly I could I start adopting Universal Suffrage, I just know I have been using it much much earlier than reaching Democracy.

I would like to know how to do this again as it was very useful! Thanks in advance

OK i GO IT. :lol:

By building Pyramids you enable all government civics!! OMG I have still too much to learn hahaha!

BTW I havent tried Civ.5, is it better?

:p

Glad you figured it out, Sedano. You may want to check out the Strategies & Tips section of this forum for good learning material. And the General Discussions section has a stickied thread for these types of questions. You'll get answers a lot faster over there than in this area. Nobody really reads this except those of us playing in the current Inter-Site Democracy Game.

And Civ 4 is the better game, but you really should upgrade to BTS.

Top Bottom