1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Universal Suffrage whitout Democracy!

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Democracy and Team Games' started by Sedano_87, Aug 31, 2013.

1. Sedano_87

Sedano_87 Chieftain

Hi to everyone,

While playing Civilization IV in Single Player mode, fractal...(basic game) I usually earn a lot of money that I could use to finish production when adopting Universal Suffrage (after researching Democracy).

My surprise and question comes now: Being the Aztec empire I could adopt Universal Suffrage in the early game (of course without researching Democracy). How is that possible? is an unique skill of Aztecs? is it a reward for researching or building something in first place? Could have been a present of villagers?

I am sorry but I didn't realize when I exactly I could I start adopting Universal Suffrage, I just know I have been using it much much earlier than reaching Democracy.

I would like to know how to do this again as it was very useful! Thanks in advance

2. Sedano_87

Sedano_87 Chieftain

OK i GO IT. :lol:

By building Pyramids you enable all government civics!! OMG I have still too much to learn hahaha!

BTW I havent tried Civ.5, is it better?

:p

3. YossarianLives

YossarianLives Chieftain

Glad you figured it out, Sedano. You may want to check out the Strategies & Tips section of this forum for good learning material. And the General Discussions section has a stickied thread for these types of questions. You'll get answers a lot faster over there than in this area. Nobody really reads this except those of us playing in the current Inter-Site Democracy Game.

And Civ 4 is the better game, but you really should upgrade to BTS.