Unlimited national wonders per city

Nimek

Emperor
1 How to set this in existing game ???

2 I think that option should be enabled by default because we have a lot of pseudo national wonders like brevery that takes NW slots. We also have NW that can only by build in Capital city so this limitation is very annoying for new players.

In my situation how can i built treasury NW in my Capital where I already built Brevery and one more NW?

Please take this idea into consideration.

1 How to set this in existing game ???

2 I think that option should be enabled by default because we have a lot of pseudo national wonders like brevery that takes NW slots. We also have NW that can only by build in Capital city so this limitation is very annoying for new players.

In my situation how can i built treasury NW in my Capital where I already built Brevery and one more NW?

Please take this idea into consideration.

I'm not sure, but I've always thought that if you set Unlimited Wonders this works both for WW and NW.
Otherwise there's no option to do it. But to tell the truth, I don't see the need for it. Brewery definitely doesn't require to be built in the capital, you can build it wherever you want. As culture in your city increases, you can build up to 5 National Wonders in a single city. There are currently around 70 NW, which means that with 15-20 cities you can easily build them all, especially since some of them are religion or civic-specific.

So where i can set unlimited wonders for existing game ???

That's why I almost always build things like the Brewery and Rubber/Aluminum Factories in some backwards city that won't ever accomplish much - save the National Wonders that do things to the city itself (Military Production, etc) for better cities. Yeah, the resources they give are important - but if I had to decide between the Ironworks and a Rubber Factory as my last NW in a military supercity.... :)

That's why I almost always build things like the Brewery and Rubber/Aluminum Factories in some backwards city that won't ever accomplish much - save the National Wonders that do things to the city itself (Military Production, etc) for better cities. Yeah, the resources they give are important - but if I had to decide between the Ironworks and a Rubber Factory as my last NW in a military supercity.... :)
Exactly, same strategy here :)

How about creating Strategy tip to advise players to be careful with Wonders (whether World or National)?
That way newbie players can have an opportunity to actually enjoy the game because they are more aware of strategies available to succeed in the game.

All along, one of the BTS loading hints is about national wonder limit though.

Good idea aos79, l struggle without unlimited wonders so I never unchecked that option. But I want a game as balanced as possible, so any kind of help is much appreciated! :)

All along, one of the BTS loading hints is about national wonder limit though.

AND's National Wonder default cap was raised to 4 wasn't it? And when Unlimited Wonders is disabled, the city's cultural level determines if you can build more or not. The BTS loading hint still mentions cities only being allowed two NW's - so it'd need to be updated to reflect the new limits (If only the 4-per-city and not the cultural limits)

Top Bottom