Unoffical Offical CFC Minecraft Server -- World 2

Simple solution, throw money at the problem :p.

Part of the problem is I had to switch webservers to apache 2, which takes an ungodly amount of ram. I fixed a small mysql database issue which consumed a little more than it should. I am currently working on solutions.

I know I'll sound dumb, but if I'm in the USA, can I buy minecraft just using a credit card? I'm only a teen, so I don't have a Credit card, and I don't think my parents would want to get a paypal anytime soon. They aren't to trustful of the internet you see.

I know I'll sound dumb, but if I'm in the USA, can I buy minecraft just using a credit card? I'm only a teen, so I don't have a Credit card, and I don't think my parents would want to get a paypal anytime soon. They aren't to trustful of the internet you see.

I bought mine using a Mastercard gift card, you could potentially just buy that using cash and then get the game.

You can buy minecraft using paypal, debit (if it has visa or mastercard logo, will come out of account just like a check would), or credit cards.

Edit: Initial server tests successful, looks like I just gave minecraft another 5%-15% of ram depending on the load.

I bought mine using a Mastercard gift card, you could potentially just buy that using cash and then get the game.

My parents wouldn't mind using a credit card through the site. They have a Mastercard, but would it work if I'm in the US? If not I might be able to convince them to use paypal.

I still can't conect.

My parents wouldn't mind using a credit card through the site. They have a Mastercard, but would it work if I'm in the US? If not I might be able to convince them to use paypal.

Yeah a credit card should work then

I'm starting to think it is the drupal site, which is fairly heavy. I'm going to disable it and reboot the server.

Yes, you can use credit and debit cards if you live in the US. Your bank will automatically convert the price in euros to us dollars. Most usually tack on a small fee to do this, but it is less than a dollar.

I did it! It worked!

I've got it, how do I get to the CFC server?

Check the OP. And NewMinestaff will give you a very warm welcome if you decide to join our town.

Check the OP. And NewMinestaff will give you a very warm welcome if you decide to join our town.

I don't see how on the OP, I could of swore there was something about it, but it isn't there now, and the OP was edited just a few hours ago.

I'd love to join the town.:)

OK figured it out and got on, but it was full.

Yeah we're running on a full server. Just come back in a little while and and ask to join Minestaff.

Do you have to join a city, or can you be a hermit?

Oh dear:

Aw, it's full for now. I'll try to be on this one more. Is construction outside the city allowed?

Top Bottom