Spoiler Original Post : Since I haven't had much modding to do lately, I decided that I might as well use my ample free time to see what gameplay on the big map would be like. So I spent a handful of hours over the last 3 days setting up the Cores, Flip Zones, Settler Maps, and War Maps of the pre-Byzantine big map civs. I tried to change every python value that would impact pre 330 AD gameplay, and I have now gotten the big map into a roughly playable state. The areas chosen per civ are based on the small map's gameplay situation. In an attempt to replicate that gameplay as closely as possible, the Ethiopian core has become very... bizarre. Suggestions and pull requests for that and any other issues are greatly appreciated. I have yet to work on the UHVs so depending on what they are and the state they were on Leoreth's branch they may be more or less unplayable. I have also not yet started work on the City Name Manager as that would take an absurd amount of work to do by hand for every pre 330 AD language. I would never have been able to make these changes so rapidly if it weren't for the World Builder Core, Settler, and War Map Edit and Export features. If anyone knows what the Normal and Broader Areas do and represent please tell me. I've done a bit of searching but outside of being somehow involved in stability when controlling enemy cities I have zero clue. I've yet to make any changes to them, as I'd rather not mess with values I don't understand. This is a very early test build of the new map intended to serve as something to occupy my free time and satiate my curiosity of what playing on it is like. It will almost certainly not work correctly sometime after the Byzantines spawn in 330 AD in its current form, so I will not address bugs that occur after the spawn of the latest implemented civ. I will continue implementing civs in the coming weeks. I also plan to eventually attempt to get this version up to date with DoC's latest develop. Should any updates come out for the official big map I will merge them into this. EDIT: Please use hospital's version, linked in his post below. It is much further along in development than my own.