Unofficial BTS 3.13 patch

can you also fix black background when opening advisors or diplomatic screen? It's quite annoying, IMO. Dunno why Firaxis changed the way it was in original version.

I doubt they changed anything since I still get the same background as before. Must be a problem on your PC. Maybe try reinstalling.

Thanks Brhuic,your are just great..:goodjob:

ps:Also bravo to those who work on fixing the patch.You are the indispensable unofficial BTS team..:)

I installed 3.13 with this "minor" issues or not, because it is just better and there is no big non-playable bug! Said that, BIG THANKS for you for making th game more enjoyable! :D

Now the noob question; It is save game compatible, right?

This is outrageous. Leave for a day or two and the patch is here, but we already need an unofficial patch to cover the latest 'late' patch?

OMG

Do you mean the whole screen goes black except for the advisors or the diplo screen? That happens to me on the wonder movies. :scan:

I think that's controlled by a setting in the ini file:

Code:
; Dont show the game background during movies - may speed up movie playing
HideMovieBackground = 1

This could be affected by the patch if the patch overwrites the ini file (I'm not sure whether it does).

Value I have there is:

Code:
; Dont show the game background during movies - may speed up movie playing
HideMovieBackground = 0

So it's not that. And yes, that's from the BtS 3.13 .ini file.

Brhuic i have a question.I have renamed the file(not deleted)you said and then copy paste your patch(file) where you said.Now,the F buttons don't work,only F1 works.When i press the others F2,F3.. it minimizes the game at desktop and i get a message from set point asking if i want to assign a function to that button.
What am i doing wrong here?
Has anyone else encountered this problem...?(don't know if it was mentioned in another thread as a bug)

The Culture and Espionage is still gone in my games :(
Civ4ScreenShot0003.JPG

I could see how the culture thing would annoy those who love ghandi etc

Brhuic i have a question.I have renamed the file(not deleted)you said and then copy paste your patch(file) where you said.Now,the F buttons don't work,only F1 works.When i press the others F2,F3.. it minimizes the game at desktop and i get a message from set point asking if i want to assign a function to that button.
What am i doing wrong here?
Has anyone else encountered this problem...?(don't know if it was mentioned in another thread as a bug)

I certainly haven't experienced it - all of my F? keys work correctly. Did they work for you before you applied the new dll?

Bh

Top Bottom