Unofficial BTS 3.13 patch

:sheep: Argh, didn't put it in the Assets folder but in the CivGameCoreDLL-Folder...the whole zip...can those ccp-files included do any harm there since they've replaced the original ones?

Thanks btw for this patchpatch! :goodjob:

Well, the .cpp files won't be of any use to you, so you can safely delete them. They are only included for modders who want to make use of the changes in their on dlls.

Bh

Brhuic i have a question.I have renamed the file(not deleted)you said and then copy paste your patch(file) where you said.Now,the F buttons don't work,only F1 works.When i press the others F2,F3.. it minimizes the game at desktop and i get a message from set point asking if i want to assign a function to that button.
What am i doing wrong here?
Has anyone else encountered this problem...?(don't know if it was mentioned in another thread as a bug)

Try hitting the "F Mode" key on your keyboard. That button toggles between regular F keys and Logitechs shortcut keys.

After some thought, I decided to include some XML/PY fixes as well.

• Reactivated the Glance diplomatic screen
  • Fixed a bug preventing war declarations via Worldbuilder

Bh

After some thought, I decided to include some XML/PY fixes as well.

• Reactivated the Glance diplomatic screen
  • Fixed a bug preventing war declarations via Worldbuilder

Bh

Are those save game compatible as well?
:lol: , I am a noob, I know! I can't get into CIV today to test myself, so I thought I would count on your good will to answer me this! :crazyeye:

Yeah, I don't anticipate making any changes that would break save game compatibility. And if I should need to, I certainly would make a point of mentioning that.

Bh

Yeah, I don't anticipate making any changes that would break save game compatibility. And if I should need to, I certainly would make a point of mentioning that.

Bh

OK, noted that! :)

I applied your patch, and here's another strange thing about resource trading.

Khmer is friendly to me, but it doesn't want to trade clams.

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0001.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0001.JPG
    129.9 KB · Views: 493
Why is that strange? You already have Clams, and there's no advantage to you having more. If anything is strange from that screenshot it's that every resource is singular except for Spices. Wonder why they pluralized it?

Bh

And here's how my trade screen looks like. (nobody wants to trade anything)

Edit: Didn't see your previous post. Ok, if you say it's ok. :)

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0000.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0000.JPG
    98.6 KB · Views: 349
You already have clam, thats why he says "Surely you must be joking." If you had corporations or if you didn't have clam already, he'd trade with you...

• Prevented new Colonies from overwriting previously existing Civs
  • No longer displays new Colony message if player hasn't met Master Civ

Bh

Hats off to Bhruic. A simply amazing display of dedication to this game and all of us fellow gamers. Much appreciated!

• Prevented new Colonies from overwriting previously existing Civs
  • No longer displays new Colony message if player hasn't met Master Civ

Bh

Christ on a Bike, that first one is completely game ending if it happens, how on earth they miss these things?

Well done again Bhruic....:goodjob:

Well, you'd have to read the bug forum thread to get a complete understanding of it - it's not going to overwrite currently existing Civs, just previously existing (ie, ones that were destroyed). But it still causes a lot of problems.

Bh

Top Bottom