Updates to City Names

Yes. But it's possible most russian art is already in the game. But if some are better, or we don't have an ethnic art for a specific units, I will also include the russian art.

Yes. But it's possible most russian art is already in the game. But if some are better, or we don't have an ethnic art for a specific units, I will also include the russian art.

All of those units are better (the ones created by Bakuel), I've compiled all of them on the RFC Europe playtesting thread.

All of those units are better (the ones created by Bakuel), I've compiled all of them on the RFC Europe playtesting thread.

If we are at this, we should also include Bakuel's Kievian units along with the Russians
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=406001
Check Walter Hawkwood's notes after the first pics

If we are at this, we should also include Bakuel's Kievian units along with the Russians
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=406001
Check Walter Hawkwood's notes after the first pics

I've listed them all out already in the RFC Europe playtesting thread, I just hope someone saw my half hour of work of compiling all of the links. Can someone working on the mod please tell me if they've seen it? Thanks!

I've listed them all out already in the RFC Europe playtesting thread, I just hope someone saw my half hour of work of compiling all of the links. Can someone working on the mod please tell me if they've seen it? Thanks!

Pff
Merijn and me are the ones usually working on the art section
So yeah, we both saw it :p

Also, the imprtant thing is Walter Hawkwood notes on how to use the units for multiple russian civs

Pff
Merijn and me are the ones usually working on the art section
So yeah, we both saw it :p

Also, the imprtant thing is Walter Hawkwood notes on how to use the units for multiple russian civs

Oh yay! :goodjob:

So will you guys implement them? I hope you use up all the Russian units (including the Merchant, Orhtodox Priest and worker), and as for the Middle Eastern units, those are more optional for some of them, but I would like to see the workers in action and some of the horsemen and melee units which need an upgrade ;)

Thanks for all your hard work! :)

Top Bottom