1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

v21 bugs and crashes

Discussion in 'Bugs and Crashes' started by Dancing Hoskuld, Feb 19, 2012.

1. Koshling

Koshling Vorlon

Doesn't sound REV-related to me, but it seems like an entirely plausible bug-mechanic.

To clarify - basicalyl you'r sayign that if you upgarde a unit, save the game, reload, then the upgraded units get to move (incorrectly), right?

2. Schwarzbart

Schwarzbart Chieftain

I upgraded a Trench Infantry to a Infrantry
    The Unit have the Moral Promotion (beside others) so its Movment max is 2
    I didn't move the Unit in this turn just upgrade it.
    save the game
    Exit CIV IV
    Start C2C via directlink
    load the game I saved
    The Infantry now become active and have 1 Move left of the 2 Move it have

(For some time now I can't load from ingame because the load freez CIV IV at some point but when I start the game new it works still fine)
    I hope this helps to reproduce the problem on your side without needing a save because I changed the Unit Maximum per player of all the Units with 15 (or how it was) maximum to 30.

3. Koshling

Koshling Vorlon

Ok, bug understood. It will only happen in precisely that circumstance (promotion that adds movement range then save/load)

4. Schwarzbart

Schwarzbart Chieftain

Great, hopefull you can fix this bug at some point :).

5. Koshling

Koshling Vorlon

Shouldn't be too hard, but to be honest, its not serious enough to get priority. I'll try sometime though

6. Cormac1974

Cormac1974 Chieftain

I love this mod....and I love the prehistoric era also, this is great idea!
    Thanks peoples!

One thing is bad for me, when I go to the map editor (CTRL+W), the program always break to the windows....
    I don't know why, I have lots of RAM (8GB) and HDD (+enough virtual memory), medium VGA and medium dualcore CPU, Windows7 64bit and the 2.21 C2C version (with legal Civ and newest patch)......maybe the next version will cure this, I'll try it and pray. :)

7. strategyonly

strategyonly C2C Supreme Commander

Have you tried the patch, that helps.

Also to the modders:

Right now the SVN is not working correctly, whom ever did something in the python, needs to re-do what ever they did, thats one problem, the other one is anyone that did a main graphics switch, needs to re-do theirs also, ie: ls612 your graphics has made the SVN go CTD. pls re-do, thx.

8. Cormac1974

Cormac1974 Chieftain

Thanks man,

I find and downloaded the CvGameCoreDLL.rar file for v22 (patch), but i dont find the whole v22 patch....where can i find and download it, or this is it?

One more thing.
    In the "huns" civ i created a few change...for the better realism and for me (i'm sorry for that, but your mod now haven't a Hungary (or Magyar) civ and i need this...
    If somebody (or you) like to import the Magyar (Hungary) civ, i can send all the need graphics and mp3-s, and leaderheads...all what is need for the civ import (i find few good Hungary mod for the Civ4).

So now, i changed the Huns civ:
    All change is in the Modules\Custom_Civilizations\Huns directory.
    - I changed the "Huns" unit audios (MagyarOrder and MagyarSelect mp3-s...
    (these not from me, these from unknown creator, but these speaks is very good (man and women also)).
    - I have a Hungary flag from another Hungary mod (.dds )...real flag, not the yellow empty flag, and i imported also.
    Thats all...i'm not XML programmer, so i can edit only these changes, not more.

Will you import the Hungary (or Magyar) civ to your mod? If yes, then would the best thing for me and all the Hungarian users. ;)

9. Cakebomb

Cakebomb Chieftain

Whenever I try to use the Three Planets Map mode, the game crashes when the map finishes loading.

10. Dancing Hoskuld

Dancing Hoskuld Warlord

This is a known problem. That map script was not supposed to go out with v35 as it is being built and tested at the moment. The problem appears to be caused by a conflict of terrain graphics.

Oh and this is the wrong bug thread. If you got here from a link from somewhere, where was it so we can fix it. Thanks.

11. Cakebomb

Cakebomb Chieftain

Oh I just searched google for a bug thread.