1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

V24 Bugs/crashes reporting thread

Discussion in 'Bugs and Crashes' started by strategyonly, Jul 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. strategyonly

strategyonly C2C Supreme Commander

Oh, ok i see what your saying, but in answer to that, no i cant, i only have 10 re-saves per and its been over ten turns since i did that sorry.

2. Lexotan_sedlex

Lexotan_sedlex Chieftain

Hello,the c2c have a graphics issue in aura of the first unit - The Wanderer - in the left down corner of screen, when we select the unit, the aura around the head of unit is a black square.

Thanks!

3. Koshling

Koshling Vorlon

The download is still available that you put up for me, so you could get them back from there.

4. Koshling

Koshling Vorlon

Still can't reproduce it. Here's how the resulting picture (after moving the tracker 2 tiles south) looks for me:

Edit - nvm - managed to reproduce it now by moving things in a different order so the tracker is last.

Edit 2 - I'm completely stumped by this. I can't find anything that will cause the engine to display the wave layer (which is what is missing) short of blowing the entire map away and regenerating it (as a viewport switch does). Entirely rebuilding the graphics for the tile doesn't add the wave layer :( Doing exactly the same for the entire map does! Going to have to sleep on it and see if I have any bright ideas tomorrow. Right now the only solution I can find adds about 3 seconds to moving the revealing unit which (IMO) is considerably worse than the problem. Only compromise I can think of is doing the map redraw at the end of each turn (if this situation is detected - it IS detectable), which would mean the view would contain the waveless ocean until the edn of the turn, but then fix itself up.

5. Koshling

Koshling Vorlon

Still don't know the underlying cause of this, but I have just pushed a change that means doing a modifier recalc will at least cure it.

6. GiuseppeIII

GiuseppeIII The Third Giuseppe

This is happening to me again using the current svn

7. GiuseppeIII

GiuseppeIII The Third Giuseppe

sorry double post

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.