v94 India

PiR

Emperor
Supporter
India RP is to be peaceful but still has to defend against barbarians. Therefore unlocking Honor tree is imperative for me, for the culture gain it provides. Making some soldiers is also a necessity, and finding military tech.
I wondered if I could just focus on economy or religion but no, we have to defend also.

When I met India, Qin Shi seemed to have been through a bit of a surgery?

1699131512379.png

At 500AD I got bored. I kept cleaning up barb camps for CS, but the camps respawned (or got rediscovered?) each time I unlocked and chose a new social (culture) policy.
Is this RP victory enough to make the game exciting? Could something be added about religion?

Last edited:
How come Qin Shi appeared this way? Does it always happen or only in that game?

Indian RP is deifinitely not done yet. No sursprise that it was boring. I am still waiting for a more inspired idea.

Reactions: PiR
How come Qin Shi appeared this way? Does it always happen or only in that game?

Indian RP is deifinitely not done yet. No sursprise that it was boring. I am still waiting for a more inspired idea.
Looked the same for me

Could something be added about religion?
Speaking of religion - did you manage to create first one? I was trying both India and Egypt and each time the other one beats me...

Reactions: PiR
Speaking of religion - did you manage to create first one? I was trying both India and Egypt and each time the other one beats me...
I think I was, but on normal difficulty, and without trying. Focusing on being the first at a religion is such a sacrifice in yields I don't really try. Do you target this to get the best beliefs/bonus?

Kind of, but mostly I was just curious if that is even possible since any time I started with India, Egypt would always be before me, and when I started with Egypt I would never even get close.

Top Bottom