vBulletin 3...

I have seen VB 3.0 at Paradox' forums and found it rather annoying. But well, if it brings practical advantages...

Wait, which are those?

Like Ankka said, my worry is for the two MSDGs. I would like the whole thing to take place as fast a possable. But I do not want it to be at the loss of the great works of our forum.

If its just for a couple of days then it shoudln't matter too much as its not as if the MSDGs run at a very quick pace...

The new one does go almost like a turn per day... so we would need to either wait, or the prez (DZ) would need to decide himself what to do...

Originally posted by Hitro
I have seen VB 3.0 at Paradox' forums and found it rather annoying. But well, if it brings practical advantages...

Wait, which are those?

A cure for every problem on this board:p

Will vB 3.0 allow for a larger PM inbox space? I am rapidely running out, and I am getting tired of downloading/deleting them constantly . . .

Also, what about faster search, I mean search that is not once every 120 seconds, which is too long to wait when you are in a hurry!!!

Originally posted by RealGoober
Also, what about faster search, I mean search that is not once every 120 seconds, which is too long to wait when you are in a hurry!!!
The 120 seconds has nothing to do with vb and everything to do with the fact that Thunderfall set it to that. He's concerned that if he sets it for less the server will start getting hosed again.

Search every two minutes is better than no search at all in my humble opinion.

I don't even know if any of my posts are in the archive, but, anyway, I vote for having the upgrade take as long as it needs, but not deleting any of CFC past.

Regards :).

We should keep the important bits of the Archives, the bits that people want to keep, otherwise . . . DELETE!!!

I want to keep certain Archived parts, not all, but some . . .

The archives are useless and pointless and take server space that could be used for other things.

Originally posted by Gogf
When exactly is the upgrade going to be?

Funny you should say that... ;)

Originally posted by Ankka
The archives are useless and pointless and take server space that could be used for other things.

Boo! Hiss!

My Memories!

Me as just a young demogame player, the Jedi Council, etc...

oh well... (not the poster)

Top Bottom