Video Game Quiz VI

Maniacal

the green Napoleon
The previous one seems to have disappeared O_o

Basic Rules;

Person 1 posts a picture, people guess. If person 1 does not reply after 3 days or if no one figures it out by 5 days it's open floor and person 1 may reveal the name if he or she wishes. First person to guess correctly get's to post the next shot or declare open floor. Etc etc.

EDIT: As the OP I reserve the right to declare open floor if someone doesn't respond. Etc etc.

I don't have a picture of a game to guess however, so whoever guesses what is wrong with this picture get's it.

Nah, you have to be more subtle with those subscription things...

I don't know it.

See, that's how it's done. ;)

EDIT : OMG I just made a great accidental discovery while looking for the other thread (which, btw is right here)

Anyone ever seen this :

You can get that by clicking on the total post number of each thread. Neat.

wow that's cool.....

I have no idea, so I'll just guess......Metal Slug?

I have no idea, so I'll just guess......Metal Slug?

There's no ring-outs in Metal Slug! :crazyeye:

HINT: It's a Gameboy game, but the series better-known for it's console games.

oh.............hmmmmmm.....I have no idea then

Its battle arena Toshinden, I know this, because its in the drawer rite next to me, please tell me I wasn't the only one who played that game?

Its battle arena Toshinden, I know this, because its in the drawer rite next to me, please tell me I wasn't the only one who played that game?

No, I did too. :D

Anybody can take it by the way, mine would all just be Oblivion screenshots from obscure angles or something in a sad attempt to actually make a hard one, and asking one of those really specific ones like "where in the game is this item from" is just cheap IMO.

Top Bottom