• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Virus has taken over civfanatics (christmas everywhere)

CYZ

Toileteer
It seems a virus has taken over this forum! All the colors have changed and there are strange christmaspictures everywhere.

I hope somebody can fix this soon, before people start suffering from headaches, epilepsy or christmas depression.

:lol:
In case you want to have your normal civfanatics style back, just go to "My Account" -> "Edit Options" and change at the bottom the forum skin back to "Modern CFC". Currently it's probably set to "forum default", that's why you get the christmas theme.

Edit: Moderator Action: And moved to SF.

Ahh, the annual moan at the Christmas theme thread :D

You can change it by scrolling to the bottom of this page and changing the leftmost dropdown from "Christmas" to "Modern CFC".

It's definitely NOT my kind of thing. It just gives me another reason amongst the thousands already to hate the Holidays. The real Christmas means more than the capitalistic BS that it is today.

Edit: Ahhh, back to the nice classic Civfanatics theme. That other one was intolerable and totally obnoxious.

-Mark

Honestly I love the Christmas theme, in fact I always switch earlier than the admins change the settings. The colour scheme is nice and clear and the snow-covered buttons are pretty.

If it weren't for the disembodied Santa heads (that make it rather too difficult to see whether new posts have been made or not) I would probably use this theme all year round :xmas:

Honestly I love the Christmas theme, in fact I always switch earlier than the admins change the settings. The colour scheme is nice and clear and the snow-covered buttons are pretty.

If it weren't for the disembodied Santa heads (that make it rather too difficult to see whether new posts have been made or not) I would probably use this theme all year round :xmas:

I agree completely with this post. (Also, @the last bit because I feel uncomfortable being wished a merry Christmas in June :p)

Nope, works for me (see attachement).

You might want to clear your browsers cache, there might be some conflicts.

Attachments

• Clipboard01.jpg
    Clipboard01.jpg
    130.4 KB · Views: 100

I agree with you but I think we're going to be a minority. You've inspired me to switch earlier. Of course, I'm the sort of person who once left a christmas decoration up until July because I thought it looked nice.

We could have a CFC Christmas Fans SG :D

No, seriously.

Top Bottom