War with Egypt!

Civanator

Deity
Antonio: Citizens and Nobles alike, Egypt has Declared war on Fanatica!!! We must come together and fight the common enemy. I am sending 5 legions and a horse archer unit to fight the Egyptian Menace!! Follow my example, and together we can stop Egypt!!!

OOC: We are at war with egypt and must stop them.

OOC: Why use units on this war as nothing we can do in the rpg affects the demogame??

The Jade Commandos will support the war effort.

OOC: Sir John, its because we are playing an RPG, and in an RPG you ROLE PLAY.... therefore, we are playing out the story of a war with Egypt, using our troops. True, they won't have an effect... but it'll make for a fun story to write. ;)

I will also give troops to fight the egyptians. It will have to wait untill the despot gets around and confirms my little province...

Rubinia Lifespania:
We will not tolerate this rude agression against fanatica.
As such, the Helenatican Army under my controll will give the fanatican despot controll over their II Corps. The corps will be commanded by lieutenant general Arlena Gorinia. It consists of 3 Spearmen and 6 Legions at the moment, but will be increased soon.

( for those who are interested, here is detailed information about the helenatican army )

Top Bottom