War with RB

RB still lives?

btw, I think the deal you made was very smart. I don't think there was any other way we could have prevented a religion victory if they had decided to go that way.

Oh, with the spy mission? That's really smart. Had we discussed that already, I don't remember seeing it.

Yes, welcome to our newest members Scooter and WilliamLP :goodjob:

Hey guys. Just wanted to pop in and say hello. I don't really have the time or interest in really participating in this game any further, but I did want to poke and around and say hi. Given that I was pretty much the diplo point of contact all game long, I am kind of looking forward to seeing how many of you thought I was always out to get you or whatever :). I know things were tense between our teams virtually all game, so a lot of high stakes diplomacy happens as a result. At times it was extremely fun, at times it was exhausting, but it was certainly never dull. You guys have no idea how much crap I tried to break up your dogpile :crazyeye:. Or, you know what, maybe you do... for all I know other teams were forwarding all the chats I had with them :lol:.

Fun game for the most part, hope you guys enjoy the rest of it. I'm going to read through parts of your forum, and I may chime in with a question/comment or two. If you have any questions for me that you're curious about now that we're done, just post them here or wherever is appropriate and I'll be happy to chit-chat a bit.

Spoiler :
Shameless plug: if you've never been over to RB, we run quite a few games like this where players report publicly (honor system to not read other players threads). I'm well into one game right now, and we're doing pretty well, so if you'd like to read a fun and very detailed reported thread come on over and say hello http://realmsbeyond.net/forums/showthread.php?tid=6212. It's played on a balance mod a few people at RB made, but it's a fun game. Ok, shameless plug over.

Finally, hi mackoti. :)

Yes, welcome to our newest members Scooter and WilliamLP :goodjob:

My first post to CFC after signing up in 2006. :lol:

I won't be offering much if anything in the way of strategy, maybe the occasional question. I'm just really interested how this game (maybe the largest scale game, for participation and time, in Civ history) is going to turn out.

I also enjoy the personal drama from the sidelines like reality TV!

It was clear going in that this game was going to be as much or more about navigating people issues and reading the metagame as the X's and O's of Civ mechanics and I think this team has been extremely impressive in its positioning on both fronts.

Welcome back, prodigal son :D Waiting from 2006 to 2013 to make first post is indeed extraordinary.

As for contribution, everyone contribute as much as he feel the need. And for reading, yes, there is some reading to be done I guess.

And I think I lost a bet right?:lol:
Indeed. You and 2metra both now owe me some refreshment :) I'll update the tab in the Beer Hall.

Welcome Scooter and WilliamLP. Nice to have some new members around. Even if you are here mostly just to follow.

Top Bottom