Warfare Expanded Mod Family

Love the mod, but with the latest update I am getting weird graphics artifacts from certain units. This varies from game to game. Usually it is from melee units like man at arms but tonight it was galleys. I have not updated anything else so pretty sure this mod. Anyone having similar issues.

Love the mod, but with the latest update I am getting weird graphics artifacts from certain units. This varies from game to game. Usually it is from melee units like man at arms but tonight it was galleys. I have not updated anything else so pretty sure this mod. Anyone having similar issues.
Yes, read around https://forums.civfanatics.com/thre...set-limit-persists-firaxis-please-fix.670516/, also on Steam...You have hit the asset limit too.
Need to give up using DLCs to stabilise the game. Firaxis is not addressing the issue.

Well, eliminated the asset limit as cause of the graphics artifacts. New game and this time catapults causing the graphics artifacts. Nothing else has changed.

So guys,is it possible to play with those glitches? and what dlc to remove for better experience without those glitches

Andn wait! Why many of your Southeast Asian unit variants wear Sarongs instead of Chang Kben ? Did you intend them to be more Malaysians and Indonesians and less of Mekhong subcontinents?
I was using what I can find...the SEA units are loosely historical. I just can't find make sure all these have their specifics.

For mekhong subcontinent options. (Renaissance and Enlightenment Era)

https://www.alamy.com/stock-photo-f...-at-the-surin-elephant-festival-21253398.html

(I'm not sure if @sukritact really did Burmese and Siamese (Mekhong Southeast Asians) outfits for both eras because he did 'Siamese' civ mod for Civ6 (I guess he did it since Vanilla or right after Khmer and Indo DLC was released.)

These may look SIMILIAR to Indian Varu Elephant rider pants. but these pants shown here were largely not sown.

I brought this topic up more then a year ago and if you don't mind I would like to revisit it. I truly believe there should be a distinction between Ground Attack aircraft, AIR SUPERIORTY FIGHTER and Multirole combat aircraft. For example for the ground attack aircraft it would be placed more in the bomber category only being able to engage ground and sea targets, without engaging in air combat.
The current form of the ground attack can be moved to multirole combat aircraft. Especially in the Atomic era and beyond aircraft in these eras have been extremely import and vital to history.

Also any possibility on buffing Anti aircraft weapons to balance out the power of Aircraft?

Any possibility on Airlift aircraft ? (C-17)
Amphibious assault ship?
NON Nuclear Ballistic Missiles ?
Supply ship = to the supply convoy except for Naval assets?

Top Bottom