Warfare Expanded Mod Family

^ That Meiji-era uniform saw earliest use in either late stage of Boshin War or in Jiawu war (First Sino-Japanese war where Itou Hirobumi prove the success of Meiji Restoration)
What about Souteast Asian Linear Infantry? where did you get this uniform from? the 'Royal Siamese Army' in the early days wore similiar uniforms to the Mid 19th C Redcoats. with Royal Guards wore exactly Redcoat uniforms while 'Regular' units wore less prestigious ones, only Royal Guards got pith helmets, while regular units wore fieldcaps similiar to either brits or germans.

Hey, these look amazing.
Is there a lite version of warfare expanded that only adds the cultural variations on existing units, without adding any new units? I love the visual changes but I'm trying not to change gameplay too much.

Hey, these look amazing.
Is there a lite version of warfare expanded that only adds the cultural variations on existing units, without adding any new units? I love the visual changes but I'm trying not to change gameplay too much.
No, we don't have one. But might do at one point when the main mod is done.

You guys should consider remove the dependencies that armored assault, warships and warplanes have on warfare reloaded. This would reduce the assets limits bug while improving a lot the late game era. I did this on my files by replacing the new promotions to the default ones from the game, and it worked wonderfully! The only problem is that a lost the unit icons on tech tree.

Other suggestion is to launch a lite version of your mod without the cultural variation, maybe this also help with the assets bug.

My last suggestion is to modularize your new units in diferent eras, for example a mod with only the medieval additions,other with industrial units and so on.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's just awesome. I use your mods with disabled DLC, but when I came into this thread, I could not imagine how diverse the units are, because I play mainly for European nations. Well, I hope that you will get to the units of the first world and the second world war, and most interestingly, to modern units, they are different from vanilla civ 6, I hope you rework them (Sorry, i read description only now and find "Work continues until all units receive a CV look").

Last edited:
Hello, i find a bug with ancient egyptian swordsman. They was on T pose, and without any clothes, armor and weapon.

Spoiler Image :

Sid Meier's Civilization VI (DX12) 2022-11-29 03.2.jpg

Had you any thoughts on releasing the assets for Warfare Expanded, like Deliverator did with his units? It would really help those of use that would love to have some of the units, but only need a fraction of them - especially with the asset limit issue affecting linking your mod with my sizeable mod? It would be really appreciated if you could release the assets.

Game Version: 1.0.12.41
none of the below mods work with the above version.

1. Warfare Expanded: Armored Assault
DEPENDS ON: warfare expanded complete
Disabled by game
2. Warfare Expanded: Medieval - the game does not proceed if it is not disabled
3. Warfare Expanded: Armored Assault - the game does not proceed if it is not disabled

Top Bottom