Warmup game?

I had no problem to connect to the game. I just coundn't play earlier because I was out...

Seeing the situation as it is right now, I don't think a reload is neccesary.
We can either swap our turn order (meaning that you now play before I do) or readjust to our original turn order (me playing before you).
(Actually I would prefer playing before you, but that seems to be harder adjust to right now.)

I didn't attack anything and will most likely not attack anything in the next turn. So in case we consider adjusting turnorder in any way, now seems to be the best possibility.

Further I saw you didn't finish your turn (with enter).

Concerning Kaffeesatzleser and HUSch
There is a holiday on monday in Germany. So many people use this longer weekend for short trips.
KSL is out 'til Monday late (I'm his substitute in another Pitboss game), but he organized a substitute player for the weekend (Wahl-Profi).
While I don't know about HUSch, he missed some turns earlier in the game quite on purpose.

So, I suggest keep the game going and we swap our original turnorder. (So you play ahead of me in the future.)
In case KSL or HUSch ask for replay of the last turn, I would be fine with it.

The server crashed while creating your autosave. I've had to restart to Topas's autosave.
I also logged in to pause it since there are only 11 hours left. No other actions taken.

Do I have to replay anything or is my turn saved completely?

If yes, I could log in about now...

Do I have to replay anything or is my turn saved completely?

If yes, I could log in about now...

Yes, you have to replay your turn. Your score increased to 2669 - the score that you had at the beginning of the turn.

There is a problem with civstats, too. Since 15 hours we have 11.x hours to play.

I had paused it so that the turn timer wouldn't expire before everyone can play.

Now it's time to get ready to leave, so I'll be taking it down. To plan for what time of day to restart it, please post the time you'd like to see it started. I'll check here when I get back. :)

Top Bottom