Warriors of the Americas Mega Pack

I've just noticed that the Incan Archer's arrow was stickied to the right border of the flic in the Attack anim when attacking to the east (is that clear ? :lol:). Here's a fast correction:

Attachments

• Inca Archer Attack corrected.rar
    90.3 KB · Views: 221
Thanks, Manu! :) I did see this either, but decided for myself it's minor bug, so may be ignored.

Hi Shiro! Don't know if you're still around, but I've got one more minor bug. Olmec Atlatl does not have it's own unit32.pcx included. Instead in his folder there is a unit32 for Olmec Spearman.

Hi Lionic, I did this one quickly using the same method I had used with Sandris' units, I hope you can use it if Shiro doesn't post his own unit_32.

Attachments

• Olmec_Atlatl_32.pcx
    1.4 KB · Views: 253
Its finally done!!!!

79 units. Californian tribes, Anasazi, Navajo, Apache, Comanche, Mississippians, Cherokee, Chocktaw, Caribbean tribes, Enemies of the Aztecs, Classical Maya, Postclassical Maya, and "resistance" what-if units for the Maya, Aztecs, and Inca.

This pack took a long time, years actually. And I spent about 4 days over my vacation just making the various PCX and other files.
Most of these units are untested so please report any problems.

And a big thanks to Ares who helped out a few years ago on some of these.

Shiro!!! Congrats on completing these! :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:
Although Civ6 arrived already, and the Civ3 community is still alive so I'm very-very happy to witness it!
Thank you VERY much!

What a wonderful work! Shiro, one more time thank you very much! :thanx: Now I have to look and to try where there is that new "like-button". :) Edit: I found it.
Some of the links in the first post of your magnificent thread are not working (but the downloads exist): The Caribbean Tribes, Aztec Resistance, Enemies of the Aztecs, Inca Resistance

Very nice. I love the 'resistance' units. Neat idea.

Shiro, I've got the first bug report:
- Post-Classical Mayan Heavy Spearman has *.pcx of some cavalry unit... Mexica Horsemen actually.
- Chinantec Spearman and Coliman Heavy Warrior have unit32.pcx's of different units.

Last edited:
:thanx:Finally an amazing assortment of America units
:think:

Wotan49
:old:

Top Bottom