1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Photobucket has changed its policy concerning hotlinking images and now requires an account with a $399.00 annual fee to allow hotlink. More information is available at: this link.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Dismiss Notice
  7. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

Weird Tile Texture Loading Bug

Discussion in 'CivBE - Bug Reports' started by blackgutter, Oct 17, 2016.

1. blackgutter

blackgutter Chieftain

I started playing CivBE with my shiny new computer with a 1080, way better than the one I used to have. Everything worked perfectly, except with loading tiles. for some reason, there is this blackness over the tiles that will not vanish until I directly look at it. It doesn't even go permanently away either. It comes back if I look away from the area long enough.

Is there anything I can do to fix this? I am running the better contrast texture mod, and the editor mod as well.

2. blackgutter

blackgutter Chieftain

I don't think I was really helpful in what I was describing, here is a picture to show what I am talking about. See the parts at the bottom that are the correct color? Everything above it is this weird black covering that goes away when I focus the camera at it.

Edit: I read the sticky, my version is 1.1.2.4035
    My save has a few graphical mods from the steam workshop and the ingame editor. I will be attaching the save to the post.

Edit: Should I delete this thread and start a new one?

Edit2: if no one is going to respond, can someone delete this thread so I can make a proper one?

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 23, 2016